Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Re: An Interesting Stat from the Crist Blog
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:37 am 

Guess She is Pulling the WOOLEY over their Eyes EHHHHHHHHH. LOL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:05 pm 

Hmmm...it seems "the lady doth protest too much" :mrgreen:

lukeydog wrote:
Wooley the only fool and I mean this intently is you. It is apparent that some welcome your drivel and nonsense..me and the other veggies do not..Nor do the honest people who put their effort into the sport not to mention time and money. Continue your unconscienable nonsense..Bruce has laid awake nites worried to death you might have an audience of three that believe you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:43 pm 

wooley85 wrote:
Hmmm...it seems "the lady doth protest too much" :mrgreen:

lukeydog wrote:
Wooley the only fool and I mean this intently is you. It is apparent that some welcome your drivel and nonsense..me and the other veggies do not..Nor do the honest people who put their effort into the sport not to mention time and money. Continue your unconscienable nonsense..Bruce has laid awake nites worried to death you might have an audience of three that believe you.

make no mistake the term LADY may be a stretch...Although in terms of relevance does your ego actually make you think your inane slander and baseless accustions impugn anyone but your own reflection? Please understand unlike you my info and experience is based on real life in fact I will be at the barns tonite..there will be no syringes or milkshakes no splits of Monmouth monies amongst the bagmen..just old fashioned care and feed oh stock and a last minute change to work plans or draws...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:45 pm 

Grandpa's rule #1..never try to teach pigs to sing..you will simply end up frustrated with a pissed off pig. This topic is done.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:37 pm 

lukeydog wrote:
Grandpa's rule #1..never try to teach pigs to sing..you will simply end up frustrated with a pissed off pig. This topic is done.

I like that one. I was telling Bruce that the other day but he couldn't hear me cause he was greasing a horse at the time. I told hm to stop since we weren't at Monmouth at the time. Ha-ha.

Hey Dog how is that speed bullet Forest Wildcat filly doing? Was hoping to see her break the maiden at Saratoga.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:46 am 

Buzz it looks like the coming out party might be delayed until Big Sandy..A couple of freak stablemates as well....Zaskar will get the chance on Monday however.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:49 am 

New Jersey Racing board to limit use of steroids in horses.

Levine won 35% :roll: at Monmouth 0% at Saratoga.

Gee, which track has testing and rules against steroids :roll:

A rule establishing a testing program and penalties for use of androgenic-anabolic steroids in thoroughbred race horses has been proposed by the New Jersey Racing Commission, officials said Monday.

The rule would be similar to those adopted in more than 20 states in recent years.

New Jersey regulations lagged until a state appeals court reversed a ruling that prevented officials from pursuing new guidelines. An organization representing horsemen had argued that the racing commission acted before a study on the topic had been completed.

Androgenic-anabolic steroids are substances that increase muscle size and strength, but they also induce behavior in horses such as biting, kicking and aggressiveness toward other horses and humans, officials said.

According to the rule proposal by the racing commission, "The penalties authorized by this rule will have a positive deterrent effect on the use of anabolic steroids and decrease the number of horses that compete in pari-mutuel races with anabolic steroids in their systems. This decrease will be positive as it will help promote racing by ensuring an added fairness that will benefit those who wager (and) may result in an increase in racetrack attendance and wagering

http://www.app.com/article/20090928/NEW ... 007/NEWS03