The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Re: One Last Shot For A 2009 Board Meeting
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 pm 

.[/quote]

Yorker I will send a plane to pick you up...Than you can stick around for yankee red sox playoff game if you choose...why would anyone bury an axe? They are meant for cutting..1/8 Pole has been to many of the Board Meetings..without an axe..Will be a great card that fine Oct day..I am counting on a huge betting opportunity..For those who make it trackside have a great day.Yorker let me know what airport to pick you up at. ;)[/quote]

Those sox / yanks tickets might be sporting a price more than the plane. Sox only four games in the loss collumn , Yanks got to play Angels in LA , Sox got to Play KC .

A Boston Fan Might get severly hurt if Sox Win .

Thanks for the invite by All . One of these Times I may just show up ...... In the Meantime Still Doing Vegas with a bunch of NY / NJ Guys for Breeders Cup . Cheap Tickets available to the City of Sin from NY ???

Maybe GREG, Jeebs , John , Dog , Steve , Horsie , Q/P ??? Who knows maybe even Wooley if she can get a passport EH !!!!! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:39 pm 

wow yorker how can you forget me? Show up and i am sure we can bury our axe- just maybe.... anyway, I AM IN!!!! Cant wait! Horselover also as of now. Maybe my friend Darlene who has been to a few board meetings in the past. I am going to call MAMA and try and convince her to make the trip. See you all in less than 2 weeks. We will have a blast like always!!!!!!come on "sully" join us, I promise not to hurt you- LMAO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:37 pm 

shammy wrote:
wow yorker how can you forget me? Show up and i am sure we can bury our axe- just maybe.... anyway, I AM IN!!!! Cant wait! Horselover also as of now. Maybe my friend Darlene who has been to a few board meetings in the past. I am going to call MAMA and try and convince her to make the trip. See you all in less than 2 weeks. We will have a blast like always!!!!!!come on "sully" join us, I promise not to hurt you- LMAO

Not too Worry Shammy , I run Fast for a Fat Guy . Doubt you would catch Me LOL By the WAy i am Clueless about your Kids , I don't know if you have 1 or 10 . In fact about the only thing I can remember is some kid was ga ga about Channing Hill . So I'm Not sure where your Delusion of Insulting your kids is coming From .

As far as fat , I am Fat . I been fat most of my adult life . So I don't Really Care if you call me Fat. I have a mirror and a scale , Not Shocking to me. I have never seen you , you could be 100 Pounds or 500 Pounds , Whichever it is , deal with it . Crying cause someone called you Fat or Skinny or Whatever seems past what most Adults Do.

My point has always been the same . I go to the Track to Play the ponies . Escape the Daily Social Chit Chat , be irresponsible and Have My Private Day . I'm not interested in Making Cutesy Comments about Kids or Doing Buffets with The Hob Nob trainers. I like to Look at the horses , Look at the Form , Walk around . You Want to Mingle and Find Friends, Talk the Rumor Mill and Do Lunch with Cheesy , Have Fun Really . Just like 5 Years ago , Not My Gig .

Yall have fun The Folks I have Met have Been Great .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:42 pm 

Yorker wrote:
shammy wrote:

Not too Worry Shammy , I run Fast for a Fat Guy . Doubt you would catch Me LOL By the WAy i am Clueless about your Kids , I don't know if you have 1 or 10 . In fact about the only thing I can remember is some kid was ga ga about Channing Hill . So I'm Not sure where your Delusion of Insulting your kids is coming From .

As far as fat , I am Fat . I been fat most of my adult life . So I don't Really Care if you call me Fat. I have a mirror and a scale , Not Shocking to me. I have never seen you , you could be 100 Pounds or 500 Pounds , Whichever it is , deal with it . Crying cause someone called you Fat or Skinny or Whatever seems past what most Adults Do.

My point has always been the same . I go to the Track to Play the ponies . Escape the Daily Social Chit Chat , be irresponsible and Have My Private Day . I'm not interested in Making Cutesy Comments about Kids or Doing Buffets with The Hob Nob trainers. I like to Look at the horses , Look at the Form , Walk around . You Want to Mingle and Find Friends, Talk the Rumor Mill and Do Lunch with Cheesy , Have Fun Really . Just like 5 Years ago , Not My Gig .

Ok , Ya got enough Stuff to Chit chat 2 or 3 pages at PrettyPony.com under the Yorker is an Ass Post. I've done my Part to Keep Your Crew Happy.

Yall have fun The Folks I have Met have Been Great .

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:43 pm 

there are people on here who remember i think you have a sickness called selective memory. Anyway...... WHATEVER its your loss if you dont join us because its a very good time

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:12 pm 

I have fun at a Board Meeting and have made many fine friends. One time we had folks together at Belmont aged 20 to 80+ and that elderly woman with Mama popped a $900+ triple in the opening race.

Shammy is usually late for the early DD but she's a wonderful person to be with. As is horselover and so many other fine people I miss.

KPMats10 rolls the P6 tix after we make an input to fondle a ticket or two. Nobody is left out of a P6 ticket once we all get together and make our cases for certain runners. Nobody's handicapping is left out once we clump the cash. If it's $20 to get in a fiver gets you a 1/4th share. Or it's OK to stay out. We have fun and laughs at a Board Meeting. Just a bunch of racing fans having a day with the sport we enjoy.

I'll be out there next Saturday.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:02 am 

I still remember hitting a real good pk 3 with pop and woodman at the Belmont 1 year. Was a great time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:54 am 

That thing paid $4,200 on a Belmont Stakes day and it was a beautiful thing to see with a monster bomb thundering down the lane all by itself for leg 3.

Horselover was game to stay with us and toss in some action but Shammy dragged her off to the free Contessa seats.

In all my life I have never been made to go to a seat except for the few times that I was in hand cuffs. The court officers make you sit down until the judge calls you for arraignment.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:39 am 

I know it's only Tuesday but for the long range the weatherman on NBC tells me that Saturday "looks wet".

I'm hoping he's all wet with the forecast. The guesstimated temperature high is 69 which isn't bad for October.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:45 pm 

It looks like another rainy Gold Cup day...It rained last year as well