SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:06 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Re: Arlington
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:03 pm 

Yorker wrote:
Grits wrote:
No Yorker, the horse was euthanized at the barn.

This is a terrible, terrible tragedy for a fine rider. Prayers for Rene and his family.

Where Did you Get Your Info Grits ???

And I'd posted a link about this in the Rene Douglas thread. Why does Yorker always jump down someone's throat without checking out the facts???

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:47 pm 

aspidistra wrote:
Yorker wrote:
Grits wrote:
No Yorker, the horse was euthanized at the barn.

This is a terrible, terrible tragedy for a fine rider. Prayers for Rene and his family.

Where Did you Get Your Info Grits ???

And I'd posted a link about this in the Rene Douglas thread. Why does Yorker always jump down someone's throat without checking out the facts???

Get A Life Apridisia . There Actually Were Conflicting Reports Printed about The horse . We got enough Judges Around here already .

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:04 pm 

Takes One To Know One.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:03 pm 

AWWWW CHIT!!! EASY EASY!!! We are all one! haha

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:28 pm 

Peacefulness here means that only a dozen posters despise each other at any one time.

Nobody posts here that I don't love but the reins are loose.

Good arguments are like good insults - if they are civil without being too terribly personal they can stay.

I sometimes even delete my own posts when I finally figure out they could be hurtful.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:28 pm 

aspidistra wrote:
Takes One To Know One.

See the Difference in YOUR comment and every one else's in here was a Response to the TOPIC . Are they Different and Passionate Responses Yes .

YOU on the Other hand had no Comment on the Topic , Just a Comment on ME . I'm sick and tired of little Whiney Ass People who want to Critisize Someone then Sit Back and cry like a Banshee that they are Victims and picked on when they get a personal response.

Best thing you can do is Comment on a Topic and Stay away from Personality . If you Comment on ME , Expect a Return . if you can't handle Id suggest you hit IGNORE and Then Miss my Posts Completely . See if you can do that Ignore a Little better than the Canadian Wooley as She Can't Help Comment EVEN when She Ignore . Its Called No Self-Control by most.

Now I'm sure this Comment May get Pulled but hopefully your Whiney , Judgemental Butt gets to read it First .

Go play in the Private Sandbox with all the other Whiney Victims . This Sandbox is for Adults who arn't afraid of Different Views.

Nuff Said , Sorry Q/P Somebody has to say something to these No Input Pot Shot Whiners.

Last edited by Yorker on Thu May 28, 2009 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:45 pm 

1/8-pole wrote:

Its a Wonder we Survive at All 1/8th . All the Victims and Whiners are now in charge . Call Our President Evil , Hang all the CEO's, Put the People who speak their opinions in Jail . Give Bad Conduct Discharges to American Military for Dunking Some Guy's Head who Helped Blow Up the Twin Towers in Water . Whiners Now are Running our Country . Look at Pelosi , Reed . Too busy Pointing fingers and complaining / Critizing others so NOTHING GETS DONE.

See it doesn't Surprise me

Say a Track Announcer Should Continue to Call the Race and instead of discussion on That , We need to discuss the Personality of the Guy who made the Point !!!

This Is Getting to Be Rediculous.

Maybe These Folks should just all Agree , Folks who Disagree get Banned and the Board will be reduced to two People Smooching Each Other. Oh "tHAT's RIGHT " they tried that Already.

Maybe its Better to Not have A racing Board at All , That way Nothing Negative can Be Said . OH That's Right NYRA all ready did that when Fans said Negative Stuff

how well would WFAN or any Discussion go on Anything if Everone Agreed .

This Board continues to have Passionate Discussion by Folks who agrere and disagree and addition 1-2 Idiots who think their Job is to Rate the Debaters or Judge the Personalities . I though they all left for Greener Pastures but They must be Bored cause they keep returning .

Its Easy , Get involved and Have an Opinion . Thats what its all about . Expect if you slam a Personal Attact , Expect an attack in Return .

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:17 am 

Location: The middle of SOMEWHERE or Wisconsin as it's known to the rest of the world
"Get A Life Apridisia . There Actually Were Conflicting Reports Printed about The horse . We got enough Judges Around here already ." ... Yorker
Who died and appointed you judge and jury Yorker :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:16 pm 

Thank you arrow.

I thought I was pointing out something simple (that there had already been multiple reports posting the correct information about the horse before someone dumped on Grits) and I ended up getting slam-dunked, besides having my name misspelled.

FYI, there is a facebook group that is sending well-wishes to Rene Douglas. "Get Well Card for Rene Douglas." Rene has had many of the 350+ wishes and comments shared with him. I hope people continue to send him more comments to help lift his spirits, as he is facing a very long and depressing road.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:35 pm 

Yorker wrote:
1/8-pole wrote:

Its a Wonder we Survive at All 1/8th . All the Victims and Whiners are now in charge . Call Our President Evil , Hang all the CEO's, Put the People who speak their opinions in Jail . Give Bad Conduct Discharges to American Military for Dunking Some Guy's Head who Helped Blow Up the Twin Towers in Water . Whiners Now are Running our Country . Look at Pelosi , Reed . Too busy Pointing fingers and complaining / Critizing others so NOTHING GETS DONE.

See it doesn't Surprise me

Say a Track Announcer Should Continue to Call the Race and instead of discussion on That , We need to discuss the Personality of the Guy who made the Point !!!

This Is Getting to Be Rediculous.

Maybe These Folks should just all Agree , Folks who Disagree get Banned and the Board will be reduced to two People Smooching Each Other. Oh "tHAT's RIGHT " they tried that Already.

Maybe its Better to Not have A racing Board at All , That way Nothing Negative can Be Said . OH That's Right NYRA all ready did that when Fans said Negative Stuff

how well would WFAN or any Discussion go on Anything if Everone Agreed .

This Board continues to have Passionate Discussion by Folks who agrere and disagree and addition 1-2 Idiots who think their Job is to Rate the Debaters or Judge the Personalities . I though they all left for Greener Pastures but They must be Bored cause they keep returning .

Its Easy , Get involved and Have an Opinion . Thats what its all about . Expect if you slam a Personal Attact , Expect an attack in Return .

I'm only still around cause of my dads own van scam. Mom got knocked up in California. He has to keep the van scam from ratting. Oh chit I just did. HAHA