The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: NYRA Rewards - Thanks, Andy! You Clued Me In
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:50 pm 

I've had an account since 2011 but never used it. At home I use XPressbet and at the track I use cash at the windows. Recently I found out from the live feed that NYRA now allows you to fund the account and make withdrawals at NO COST via fees directly from a checking account so I called up NYRA to update my profile data. A nice lady told me that she couldn't change any of my account info over the phone but that she would mail me a form to fill out and that I could update my personal info, sign it and return it by mail. That was near the end of the Belmont meet. The NYRA mail came and I returned the updated form.

Today I learned that my NYRA Rewards account has been updated and I tried to make a deposit. I was pleasantly surprised that my deposit was credited in less than a second with no fees tacked on.

Free PPs would make me a huge fan but I'll diddle with it now and again. XPressbet has treated me well for years (no fees and great support) with top shelf customer service but if I can easily move cash in and out of an account at my local tracks at no cost via onerous fees I see that as an OK deal with the entire takeout staying with NYRA.