The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Monday Philly Park Race 4
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:29 pm 

The $132.20 DD comes back in multis but I was mostly stunned by the zucchini the bride picked out of the backyard farm.

The artwork on the PC is by Mrs. TheFlagIsUp. The horse is BARBARO. That young woman needs an opportunity to display her equine art and have the opportunity to be recognized as a fine artist. As somebody whose writings have been published now and then for a few bucks I understand how tough it is to "be noticed".

BLACK TIE ONLY was the major wager of the day. Think of BLACK TIE AFFAIR and the beginnings of this board. I almost have enough money now to stalk Grits through the wilds of North Carolina via hundreds of bus transfers.

Do not ever stop laughing. It's not good for you.

Post subject: Re: Monday Philly Park Race 4
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:38 pm 

Thanks for the kind words about the work of Mrs. Flagisup.......someday she will get her break through.....

Post subject: Re: Monday Philly Park Race 4
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:53 pm 

I just want to give her a hug and a thank you for marrying you, Flag, and being the mother of a beautiful child. No gropes.

I will post here soon a pencil drawing of a horse from a young boy who was absolutely brilliant. The horse, in full gallop, is a composite from three different photographs. The boy was a neighbor many years ago and his father was my best friend. Drugs and a silly dream destroyed him but the talent was magnificent while it was there.