The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Cat Birthdays & The Rump Thump A Day Later, Wooley
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:36 pm 

Shiloh and her huge brother Trouble turned six on July 6th. They were born in the dirt next to my front stoop via a kitten mother who I used to feed (cans of tuna) when she wandered into my backyard in the spring of 2010 while I was dorking with my backyard farm. The pregnant kitten Mister Mittens used to sit on my deck and stare at me. Her green eyes would bore a hole through my heart and soul and I'd get out of the dirt to go inside the house to bring her food and water.

Two kittens were adopted while the big male, the runt female that nobody wanted and the kitten mother got into my house.

There are three happy cats in my house six years later but the momcat was born to antagonize me and play me I am certain. Yeah, Mister Mittens is in my bed near dawn to wake me up for her breakfast. I'm OK with that since I'm up early anyway.

Last night I went to bed safe,sane and sober in my drawers under a light comforter with the AC purring and no cats were upstairs. I was dozing off but then something jumped into my bed. I couldn't see in the dark but when my left hip got slammed hard by a cat flop meant to wake me up I knew it was the momcat Mister Mittens. I reached over in the dark to pet her and she grabbed my hand with her two fronts (claws in) and pulled my hand into her face. She gave my hand one lick before going limp for sleep. I petted her a bit while she purred.

Cats off the street are vicious animals not to be trusted for sure.

Post subject: Re: Cat Birthdays & The Rump Thump A Day Later, Wooley
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:14 pm 

The Mom cat :D loves her "faithful servant" :mrgreen: