The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: How You Can Love A Teen Bride Who's On Social Security
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:32 pm 

On Friday morning (9/16) near 6:30 A.M. I went out to purchase a newspaper, a warm muffin and some cat food. I knew that the busty teen bride was going away on Saturday to take a cruise to the Caribbean with her friends and relatives. My last cruise was on the Staten Island ferry about 40 years ago.

On Friday morning the Chrysler sedan was very low on gas but had enough to scoot me for a muffin and a newspaper and a large pile of cat food. In the afternoon the teen bride of only 43 years and 4 months announced that she was packing for her cruise but had to go out to a store for socks. I have been alive for 68 years and can remember well going out on many afternoons in my youth looking for socks. Yeah, right.

On Saturday morning I went out at 6:30 again. The Chrysler sedan that the bride owns had a full tank of gas in it. For me. A limo provided by her cousin picked her up at 8:30 to get her to her ship in Bayonne. I gave her a good kiss and a grope on her way out the door. I like that girl out of 146th Street and Northern Boulevard in Flushing, Queens a little bit.