The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:30 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: First Time In 111 Years...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:42 pm 

No I didn't get lucky. I'm not even that old yet and won't get to be either.

Our beloved Fuhrer, Governor Andy Boy Cuomo, shut down New York City's buses and subways last night. The mea culpas are flying tonight.

Ever work nights in Manhattan? Well, I did it on and off for decades. When people go home from work another million roll in - building cleaners, waitresses, night shift in data centers, maintenance people - you name it. Good working people whose taxes keep the millions of bums on the dole in New York City home and breeding in the handout housing.

All stranded with no transportation last night after less than a foot of snow by our beloved asshole Governor, Andy Boy Cuomo. This is the far-left bum that led HUD and believed that every crudball in the nation with two bucks out of nickel empties should own a home and catch an impossible mortgage. This is the guy that just fired out a hundred grand in campaign funds to a criminal defense firm to "lawyer up" after the Speaker of the New York State Assembly just went up on federal charges for stealing millions. This is the guy that let loose a Moreland Commission to root out corruption in Albany and then shut it down when it began sniffing up his leg. This is the man that lives in the Westchester mansion with his concubine TV cook Sandra Lee while dreaming about being President of the United States.

I could rant more but the wife and I will be going out through the snow on foot for an evening bus to go see a Laurel and Hardy movie on a big screen in remastered black and white.