The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: It's not every day the Senior Cargo Superintendant writes
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:18 pm 

I can't believe my luck. And it's got my name on it at the airport!!!

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

My name is Henry Prince, i am a British Nationality.

I am the senior cargo superintendent Lost and Found Cargo Section of the Airport Handling Company United Kingdom

We have in our possession two consignment boxes in our strong vault room bearing your name, the said consignment boxes was supposed to be delivered to you by your delivery agent two months ago but was abandon at the Heathrow International Airport London by your delivery agent for unknown reason in that process the boxes was misplaced and kept in the Lost and Found Section of the Heathrow International Airport.

It is the duty of the Lost and Found Cargo Section Heathrow International Airport to locate the original owner, in that case they have to return the boxes back to the departure point (Kotoku International Airport) for us to verify and contact the original owner and it is my duty to protect your boxes and release it to you as the original owner.

But as the law demands we have to scan your boxes to know the content because it is suspicious as your agent abandons it for unknown reason.

Having undergone scanning inventory of the said boxes it was discovered that it is containing huge amount of funds in denomination of one hundred United States dollars bills to the tune of Five million dollars in each box.

It is my duty to report you to the authority to verify the source and origin of your funds but I will not do that because if I do that the UK Government will confiscate your boxes and put your funds in their pocket and that would be a great lost for you.

I will work with you as partner to ensure the release and the successful delivery of your boxes to your final destination provided you will give me ten percent of the total funds after the successfully delivered to your final destination.
If you agree to work with me kindly forward me your address and your personal telephone number that I can reach you on and we can work together as partners.

I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Henry prince
Senior Cargo superintendent
Lost and Found Cargo Section
Airport Handling Company Limited
International Airport , Uk London
+447045765659