The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:10 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Going To Be A Bachelor Again! Yeah, Right
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:44 pm 

I'll be up bright and early as usual come Sunday morning to take the bride to JFK for her 7 a.m flight. She and her crew are off for a week of joyous debauchery in New Orleans.

The busty teen bride out of 1973 loves to travel and so do I - most mornings I get out into the neighborhood for a newspaper, cat food and a warm corn muffin. In September alone I think I put almost fifty miles on the Chrysler sedan.

She loves to travel and I crossed the Atlantic with her twice to see her people in Ireland and the places where my recent ancestors were wanted for stealing horses. With work and time in the Marines I've been across the Pacific, been in several foreign countries and forty states. We bought our home in 1978, it's mortgage-free and now I just like to travel between rooms. Letting out beer in the bathroom on a race day is a popular destination for me and there's no TSA for the trip.

Opposites do get along well sometimes - it's give and take and respect and support and small favors and a hug and sometimes a compliment and a pat on the ass. Jeez, I can't explain 43 years with a girl who had reasons to toss me decades ago.

Post subject: Re: Going To Be A Bachelor Again! Yeah, Right
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:26 pm 

I love my crazy parents

Post subject: Re: Going To Be A Bachelor Again! Yeah, Right
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:40 am 

With temps in the mid-80s Wednesday I went cruising the beach for chicks (West End at Jones Beach and Point Lookout) with a cooler full of beer while blaring the Beach Boys and Jan & Dean on the sound system. I had that Chrysler 200 sedan flying at near 50 mph at times.

Well, not exactly but I did catch an afternoon nap with the momcat.