The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:55 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Saturday's Surprise Birthday Party, Snow And The Teen Bride
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:47 pm 

My sister-in-law Eileen is turning 60. I know her from when she was in high school and introduced her to my wife's kid brother long ago. Something happened and Eileen is my sister-in-law for many years now. She's a great girl.

There will be a birthday party Saturday for Eileen on a surprise deal and my wife's family is always in a mob scene while I prefer to stay home and maybe leave the house early in the morning for a warm muffin, some beer and cat food. Most everybody I liked in my wife's family is mostly dead.

Anyway, the teen bride offered to make a huge gizmo of beef stew for the mob at the party but the incoming "Blizzard of 2017" is screwing things up with the timing.

While I was brawling Philly Park this afternoon the busty teen bride with the silver hair took a ride to ShopRite to purchase some packages of stew beef (the veggies were laid in). The meat was mostly gone via the "panic pussies" but she did get a kindly butcher to lop off some fat chuck steaks that she can trim and dice to make some good stew beef for browning and simmering into a good stew.

It's going to snow Tuesday just like it's been snowing on and off since I was born in February of 1948. Some snowfalls give you a few inches, some give you a goodly amount. I just don't understand the weakness and panic that seems to be with the people that are out of the generations younger than mine.

Post subject: Re: Saturday's Surprise Birthday Party, Snow And The Teen Br
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:30 pm 

Fuck them , Did not invite me. So pissed off