The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: cattrapper.org on Long Island, Wooley
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:46 pm 

Yes, I suppose that at my age I could be called a "crazy cat lady" except for my thick whiskers and male equipment. Please do not speak with the teen bride of more than 44 years - she'll only vouch for the sandpaper whiskers.

The connections and people at cattrapper.org have gotten me by the expense and hassle of dealing with Nassau County and the Town of Hempstead to gather up some feral cats and stop them from presenting me with more cats.

But guess what? I feed five or six regulars and a few neighborhood beasts that show up now and again. I do not harbor an enormous cat colony at my house. No neighbors have ever complained.

A few days ago when some cat traps were first laid out I told Ms. Barbara that her organization could catch an OK donation from my house. She told me that she "wanted to have some success" first. The wife told me that she was OK with launching a $500.00 donation. I didn't mention the amount to Barbara but she refused any amount of money until she could trap a bunch of cats by my house.

There are strange and wonderful people walking upon this Earth and I'm just happy that as an old disgusting bastard that I have met a few of them.

Post subject: Re: cattrapper.org on Long Island, Wooley
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:09 am 

:D :D :D

Post subject: Re: cattrapper.org on Long Island, Wooley
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:23 am 

The neutered Ginger, Bosco and Nasty Mom are all behaving normally, none the worse for wear. Ginger is even looking after her four kittens as if she never went away. And yes a spayed momcat can still nurse kittens.