The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Saturday Morning With The Huge Feral Tom Sad Face, Wooley
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:04 pm 

No he doesn't live here and no he wasn't born here but that s.o.b. has his genes plowed into every cat that does live here. We got him into a trap not long ago and I am happy to report that his gonads went to a landfill and his days of fighting for females and getting ripped up are over. His days of wounding males and raping young females are over.

I've been feeding this huge male beast for a long time. He's always been a gentle cat when he comes here to eat. No matter how hungry he might be he always shares a food platter with females, kittens and smaller males. I've seen him back off a food platter to allow smaller cats to eat. The people at the Town of Hempstead shelter that neutered him said that they had never seen a better-natured huge tomcat.

This morning I laid out some food platters shortly after 6 a.m. before I took a ride to Riesterer's Bakery in West Hempstead. Some cats ate well.

When I got back and pulled into the driveway Sad Face was sitting next to the side stoop. Empty cat-food platters were nearby but he figured that more might be more coming. I got out of the car and walked up to Sad Face. He stood up and I bent down to rub his ears, skull and shoulders before scratching his back. Gentle as ever was he with the old fart that has fed him for years.

I went into the house to put the coffee on and lay out more platters of cat food. Sad Face ate well.

Post subject: Re: Saturday Morning With The Huge Feral Tom Sad Face, Woole
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:38 pm 

:D :D :D Sad Face will likely spend more "time" at your house. His tomcatting days are over! :)