The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Cattrappers.org Called Me On Monday, Wooley
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 pm 

Barbara, from the organization, knows that Catty Patty still has one kitten here and she wants to trap it for an adoption if possible.

I learned that the feisty orange kitten from out back from Ginger was adopted by an 8-year-old girl and her parents and that the other two are pegged to be adopted as a team by a young family.

All of the female cats out back are spayed and the males are castrated - except for this one black kitten with some white feet. The kitten is plump and healthy and lives in the garage. The kitten may still be nursing with Catty Patty who went away for a couple of days to be spayed but the kitten does not come down the driveway to eat good wet food with the adults. After the good stuff is gone and the adults are gone I have seen the kitten come down the driveway for kibble and water.

That kitty cat out of April 3rd has dead siblings and a fantastic small mother Catty Patty who is still on it like sticky on a stamp. I don't even know if the kitten is a male or a female.

Post subject: Re: Cattrappers.org Called Me On Monday, Wooley
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:59 am 

Why can't the kitten stay with Mom? One more not a big deal. This kitten might be better off for now with mom. They don't spay kittens...do they? When the time comes you could have the kitten spayed...as last one from Ginger...Emily...Catty Patty crew :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Cattrappers.org Called Me On Monday, Wooley
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:35 am 

The last of the kittens got trapped on Wednesday evening 6/28 and was taken away for vet care and adoption. Kittens can be spayed/neutered at about 6 months of age.