The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: The Thanksgiving Phone Call...
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:20 pm 

The Irish teen girl I married more than 44 years ago just phoned. My family beyond my son and wife are all dead or scattered and I have no interest but her family stays tight and she's with them today - two sisters, a brother and lots of nieces and nephews and cousins. She's staying over and I told her to have a good time. I told her that I love her and she told me that she loves me. I think she might be having a cocktail or two after a great dinner and that's a beautiful thing. She won't be driving and I hope she gets loaded with the people she loves.

Me? My chances for spending a night in bed with female company tonight are huge. After I knock off the lights and crawl into my old bed and roll the old comforters and blankets over me I figure a momcat might jump into my bed and slam her rump into my hip or ribs as she flops. I'll be rubbing her skull, ears, neck and shoulders in the dark while she purrs herself off to sleep.

A good girl in bed is a great thing no matter how old a guy is.