The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Sunday Night's Bed Story, Wooley
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:51 pm 

The nights are becoming chilly so I laid out my blue woolen blanket on the bed to go over the comforter. The momcat Mister Mittens likes that blanket a lot. I went to bed and shortly thereafter the momcat jumped into my bed and flopped next to me and jammed her rump into my left hip. She and I went to sleep. So far so good.

A lot of geezers get up in the night to pee. And I did. That woke up the cat and she moaned and yipped at me. I got out of the goddamn bed on the wrong side so as not to disturb the cat any more than I had to and when I stumbled back into bed in the dark I got under the covers and snoogled up against her. Her tail was flapping in agitation and I reached out in the dark to pet her head. That's when she nipped me with all four fangs. No blood and we went back to sleep.

I always thought that sleeping with a girl could be a fun deal but that doesn't work with cats. To top things off I awoke again at 4:40 a.m. with her "sphinx" on my chest while she was using the soft pink pads of a front paw (claws in) to push on my nose. She wanted a breakfast and she wasn't angry with me anymore.

Post subject: Re: Sunday Night's Bed Story, Wooley
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:55 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your fortunate she allows you to stay in YOUR bed... :mrgreen:

You're on thin ice now...soon it will be the :shock: recliner for you!

Post subject: Re: Sunday Night's Bed Story, Wooley
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:41 pm 

I put the Chinese back scratcher to her on Empire Classic Day mid-afternoon. She was flopped out on my recliner but once the back scratcher got to her she went belly up to get her belly stroked with those small Chinese stainless steel fingers.