The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:18 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Chewy.com For Cat Stuff, Wooley
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:01 pm 

I don't mind lugging home 20-pound jugs of cat litter for the house cats or the 16-pound bags of kibble for the outside cats but doing that is a pain in the ass. I look for sales at ShopRite but the best prices are at WalMart. On a tip I checked out Chewy.com. They promised me cat kibble and Tidy Cats litter at competitive prices. 30% off the first order and free shipping. I snagged two 17.5 jugs of light-weight Tidy Cats litter and a 22-pound bag of Meow Mix. If I got into a "regular" shipment I was promised an equally good deal and I agreed - same shipment every five weeks. I got my first shipment five weeks ago

Thirty-five pounds of the premium Tidy Cats "light-weight" cat litter and the monster bag of Meow Mix were on my front steps today. At better prices than any store can give me. Chewy e-mails me about what's coming when and the offer to alter my order with no extra expense to me. I'm impressed with the service and price.

Now that it's cold outside the kibble I lay out in the driveway gets visited by birds during the day and a certain chubby possum at night. The starlings are bright - a bunch of them will eat the cat kibble while one perches on the fence looking for cats to sound a warning.

Post subject: Re: Chewy.com For Cat Stuff, Wooley
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:34 pm 

My wife orders from there

Post subject: Re: Chewy.com For Cat Stuff, Wooley
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:50 pm 

1/4 Pole wrote:
I don't mind lugging home 20-pound jugs of cat litter for the house cats or the 16-pound bags of kibble for the outside cats but doing that is a pain in the ass. I look for sales at ShopRite but the best prices are at WalMart. On a tip I checked out Chewy.com. They promised me cat kibble and Tidy Cats litter at competitive prices. 30% off the first order and free shipping. I snagged two 17.5 jugs of light-weight Tidy Cats litter and a 22-pound bag of Meow Mix. If I got into a "regular" shipment I was promised an equally good deal and I agreed - same shipment every five weeks. I got my first shipment five weeks ago

Thirty-five pounds of the premium Tidy Cats "light-weight" cat litter and the monster bag of Meow Mix were on my front steps today. At better prices than any store can give me. Chewy e-mails me about what's coming when and the offer to alter my order with no extra expense to me. I'm impressed with the service and price.

Now that it's cold outside the kibble I lay out in the driveway gets visited by birds during the day and a certain chubby possum at night. The starlings are bright - a bunch of them will eat the cat kibble while one perches on the fence looking for cats to sound a warning.

:mrgreen: Smart...no mess...no fuss...delivered right to the door!