The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Tuesday Night's Bed Story With The Momcat, Wooley
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:28 pm 

It was cold last night and the blankets and comforters on my bed looked like a grab sale at a third-rate thrift shop. Nonetheless I got under that pile when I went to bed early. Moments later the momcat jumped into my bed, slammed her rump into my left hip and collapsed for her sleep. I put a blanket over her and she yipped and became agitated before sighing and going into her sleep.

I was up in the middle of the night to answer the bladder call and when I got back to bed I snoogled back into her rump and laid more covers over her. She sighed again.

Safe, sane and sober I awoke at 5 a.m. and figured it was a good time to get up since I needed to have some VA blood work done and I wanted to be there before 7:30. I snap on the light from the night table. Just to my left under a pile of old grubby blankets and a lap blanket I see what appears to be two lips and some pink nostrils. It was the momcat Mister Mittens. I'm thinking she hit it big when the wife and I took her in the day she gave birth to four kittens.

Post subject: Re: Tuesday Night's Bed Story With The Momcat, Wooley
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:55 am 

:mrgreen: Smart cat...Momcat stayed warm under the blankets...even past her usual breakfast time of 500 am? :lol: