The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Trump Is Coming To The NYC Vets Day Parade - Huh?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:16 pm 

The Blue State sewer of New York hates the man.

I voted for the bastard simply because I didn't want to have Bill Clinton humping any more interns up against the White House walls as First Husband. And Hillary was NOT an option for the Oval Office.

The president should never go to a Veterans Day Parade. That fat slob with the dead orange muskrat on his head caught some student deferments from the draft before finally buying a "foot ailment" from a private doctor to be declared "unfit 4-F" from his draft board. And the bum played ball all through high school and college as a "bigly athlete".

I'm thinking he's coming to NY to see some lawyers and/or business cronies and using the Veterans Day Parade as a pretense.

I'm a geezer now at the age of 71 but back in '65 I beat the draft too. My country was in a jam and I enlisted in the Marine Corps for four years at 17 a birthday before I had to register for the draft.

I got my first draft card at the age of 21 and still have it. I'm registered 4-A - veteran.

I'll probably vote for Trump again next year with what the lunatic lefty Dems have in the bullpen to come out pitching but "Captain Bunions" ought to stay away from every American male or female who ever wore a uniform as a member of the United States Armed Forces.

He didn't have the guts or love of country to serve - he should stay away from the people who did.