The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:27 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: My New NY Driver's License Arrived Today
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:14 pm 

It cost a lot ($80.50) but I can now drive legally until the age of 80 to cruise the beach for chicks. I can't get on a plane with it come October but at last I didn't have to go to a DMV office for an eye test to get it. You see, a new New York law allows illegals to drive and now every day every New York DMV office downstate has thousands of illegals lined up before dawn to get in. I caught a certified eye test from a VA ophthamologist. I had her name and license number so that I could renew my license online.

One huge pissoff is that every New York application to an illegal for a learner's permit gives the option of voter registration and that is flat-out wrong and illegal. But hey, this is New York, a sanctuary for every criminal border jumper that gets here!

An appointment with the DMV for a Real ID license so that I can get on an airplane was the appropriate thing to do but the DMV is so overwhelmed with illegals that I couldn't catch an appointment more than a month in advance of its expiration.

To get a Real ID license in New York I have to show proof of residency via utility bills, a birth certificate, a non-laminated Social Security card, an American photo ID and my old pecker with an American flag tattooed on it. Pancho and Pedro from Mexico and Guatemala can't get a Real ID license but they'll be driving in no time with some phony bullshit paper written in Spanish. I'm not sure they'll be shopping for insurance afterward.

I have to jump through hoops with fees to catch a government service in New York that I PAY FOR while bums and breeders and illegals get on the dole and catch the best handouts and deals available anywhere.

Post subject: Re: My New NY Driver's License Arrived Today
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:28 pm 

I gathered up all the things I need to prove I am an American citizen living in an American community in New York - birth certificate, new non-laminated Social Security card, I.R.S. statements, service records, utility bills with my name on them and certified photos of my deceased American parents in their graves.

Of course if I was an illegal border jumper I could just walk into a NY DMV office and be treated like royalty with my very own state-paid translator to smooth things out.

Nevertheless, I have received my new driver's license in the mail and have an appointment to upgrade it so I can get on a plane set for March 26th. This will cost me another $30.00 but New York is broke and blows billions a year in handouts to illegals. Last year's budget hole was $6 billion.

People continue to flee New York in hordes while the one-party far-left "progressive" clowns up in Albany demand the highest taxes in the nation for the worst service to it's American citizens. Governor Andy Boy Cuomo has remarked that people leave because of the cold winters. That one always brings out a chuckle.