The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:21 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Shiloh Is Ill
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:54 pm 

The "Sweet Babycakes" is not holding down food and is puking a lot. She's sipping water but some kind of bug has her. She crawled into a closet two days ago to lie down flat to be alone but rallied a bit next day to walk around and give a shot to her feed dish. She's using the litter box.

I don't care what kind of virus is out there. She'll catch the best vet care I can get to on Friday if she continues to be ill. Her mother Mister Mittens and her brother Trouble are just fine and healthy. She doesn't leave the house so I'll be damned about figuring out what could be ailing her. She doesn't swallow strange things. She eats and sleeps and plays and is a very docile cat.

But for sure Shiloh will catch the best medical care available if need be and that time is rapidly approaching. Veterinarian services have been declared "essential" in New York and I should be able to get her to some good help.

Post subject: Re: Shiloh Is Ill
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:27 pm 

Hoping she resolves illness without vet help

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:20 am 

BELMONTLOVER wrote:
Hoping she resolves illness without vet help

Oh.... :shock: ... :o ... :? a mystery... :( ... updates....when available...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:02 am 

Shiloh has been resting comfortably and showed up for a breakfast this morning. On Friday she meowed a bit for her lunch but she's not eating much.

We're bewildered. We know she hasn't been feeling well but she's not sick enough for a vet visit. She blew by me on the stairs to the man cave like she had rockets in her ass. Cats feeling poorly lay up and want to be left alone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:21 am 

1/4 Pole wrote:
Shiloh has been resting comfortably and showed up for a breakfast this morning. On Friday she meowed a bit for her lunch but she's not eating much.

We're bewildered. We know she hasn't been feeling well but she's not sick enough for a vet visit. She blew by me on the stairs to the man cave like she had rockets in her ass. Cats feeling poorly lay up and want to be left alone.
a

Whew.... ;) maybe "indigestion"....ate something....bad :idea:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:44 am 

Shiloh seems to be getting better. Was at lunch yesterday and she's drinking water. She got into the bride's lap for a brushing. She's lost some weight though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:35 am 

I think Shiloh is OK now. She's showing up for meals and she's back to building "bed nests" all over the house when she flops. Not a lot of vets are seeing patients now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:55 pm 

:D :D :D