The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:15 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Health And Cat Update
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:52 pm 

Colleen's heart surgeon has given her the green light to be driving again. He told her that he wished that all his bypass patients could be recovering so well. I am thrilled but she's a busty 66-year-old kid and has a long life ahead of her.

Sad Face hasn't been seen and I believe he is dead. He had been losing weight and didn't look good the last time we saw him. I fed him and gave him a place to flop for a lot of years. I got him trapped and neutered in 2017. I couldn't make him a house cat with three cats in here but I did the best I could to allow him to live the best life possible. I thought he might die here on my property but he didn't.

Catty Patty showed up some days ago after an absence of several days. Somebody in the neighborhood has been taking care of her. She is robust and plump and does the "flop drop" for me when I bring out food. She wants belly and back rubs before she eats.

The outside cats I still feed and care for now are Catty Patty, Bosco, Garfield, their mom Ginger and her mother Nasty Mom. All five of those cats are healthy and loaded up with weight and sagging "belly bags" for winter. This evening they were all fed with warmed-up leftover prime rib, chicken, kibble, warm water and premium canned cat food. And yes, I'll be outside in the morning with a great cat breakfast for them.

Me? I feel A-OK with a lung and a half. On Monday, after many weeks of no medical appointments, I'll be driving out to the VA hospital at Northport to be catching (hopefully) my last cataract surgery follow up. With my new eye lenses, my 20/25 vision and my new prescription glasses for 20/20 I just hope that my young eye surgeon Dr. Francis is wearing her tight scrubs so that my new eyes can focus upon her lovely ass. I'm also going to do a blood lab and catch a flu shot.

I have a CAT scan scheduled for early January at the VA to make sure the C-devil has not returned to my chest or gotten loose anyplace else. And after this Covid horror is gone my primary-care physician Dr. Shirley owes me a digital prostate exam. I can't wait until she leans me over the exam table and straps on that "rubber finger".

Just do not stop laughing if you can. The year 2020 has not been the best and I wish a better year to everybody.

Post subject: Re: Health And Cat Update
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:12 pm 

:D :D :D Hallelujah ...Mrs 1/4P, 1/4P, F Family.

RIP SadFace. Cold winter... :( :( :(

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:04 am 

My eyes are fine after my checkup and I caught a flu shot. I'm done with the eye people until I catch a checkup in late June.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:02 am 

:D Happy New Year...and a smooth 2021.... 8-)