The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:36 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: The Cat Has Destoyed My Marriage
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:35 am 

It could be over after 37 years and the cat is to blame.

The wife is upset that I have purchased expensive whitefish, tuna, and Alaskan King Crab food for the cat. I wasn't happy about the special feed dishes, flea collar, and the cat bed that she bought for the cat. I have had fleas and bugs on me for more than 40 years since my service in the Marine Corps but the cat gets the collar! I get nothing except bug bites!! That really pissed me off.

Earlier this evening my wife and I were in a brawl in the kitchen while the cat was having a fine dinner with a bowl of milk on the side.

I'm just hoping my wife and I can work out our problems while the whore cat Mister Mittens stops meowing with joy every time my wife lands a punch.

I'm done with this post. My wife and I have to check up on the kittens.

Post subject: Re: The Cat Has Destoyed My Marriage
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:32 pm 

I would tread lightly..I know someone who didn't want the new cat coming into the bedroom and waking him up every morning..he told his wife he wanted the door shut and that she had a choice,,the cat or him..she moved to the spare bedroom and divorced him :(

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:51 pm 

My post was firmly tongue-in-cheek, Mama.

The bride and I have fallen in love with the young feline slut and have decided together to give her a good life off the streets.

The cat has a wonderful disposition and lets us know in her own way that she's appreciative for all we have done for her.

And it all started with 1/8 Pole gabbing her last fall to bring her into some warmth and give her some food during a beer bust pony day at the downstairs saloon.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:25 pm 

Very important Pole, do not buy Hartz products. Hartz has a reputation for causing seizures in animals. I had a cat once that wore a Hartz flea collar. When I called the company's emergency phone number, the rep greeted me with, "Yes, this is fairly common." They wound up paying my vet bill and surprisingly didn't put up much of a fight about it. That should tell you something.