The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Fake Phony Woman!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:26 pm 

When my wife took in the 4 newborn kittens and their mother Mister Mittens back in July out of the 100+ degree heat that was in the garage she made me promise that I would get rid of them all. She wasn't thrilled with taking in the wild animals but did not want them to burn off in the heat.

Fast forward to today.

Earlier today while going downstairs for a beer I saw my wife sneakily opening cans of cat food. She was like an addict trying to keep her activities secret from prying eyes.

This is the girl that has been known to spend 15-hour days in Manhattan and yet stops off on the way home to buy cat toys and special "cat treats".

Just before the 10th at Belmont went off today I heard her downstairs. She had Trouble and Shiloh on her lap and kept saying, "Yes! I love you! Yes! I love you!"

I'm at the top of the house now at my desk looking for a night track. I pulled the old .45 automatic pistol off the top shelf of a closet but just laid 5 rounds into a magazine and then sent the magazine home. I did not pull the receiver back to charge a round into the chamber but I did lay the pistol on the floor under my desk in case the woman goes into the night while still showing signs of insanity. This is the girl that didn't want any cats in her house just ten weeks ago.

I think she's going to give the cats sardines shortly.

I never wanted to live with a crazy broad but now I'm into a corner I think.