The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:54 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Re: Down to Walmac Farm in Lexington
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:28 am 

Yorker wrote:
Cmon Jack

No one faults you for taking the Money . I'm glad to see Guys like you get the Money . if I was Going Back into Racing , I would take the Money and Haul Horses from Arkansas or Mexico [ Do they Need to Sneak In ? ] or Even Maine if it meant getting ten times normal purse value.

The Problem is as Sadly Stated , The Same Old Story . I used to Admire the NY Racing Industry as the Best in the Country where No one could match the Class and Quality . Now It Runs Horses who couldn't openly compete in Pennsylvania and Uses Taxpayer supplements to Pay them like they are Running in Stakes. 3/4 of the Stakes Races run across the nation do not pay the Summer Purse that a NY Bred gets in a State MDN Affair ??

It should really bother us FANS that have told the same old Story for close to a decade with no change in the Story . I would expect folks who cash in to not like a Fans Comment . But it Is What it is .

Why Folks expect that Fans that Saw what Was and now See What Is wouldn't Scream on a New York Racing Chat is beyond me . the only Positive comments I ever hear about the NY bred Program come From Folks Milking the Cow or Politicians Milking the Public or the NYRA Execs and Crew getting Paid from the MilkMan. The Fans Get to Drink all the Sour Milk

So Honestly Take the Money

Just Don't Expect folks to Whoop te Do about being Fleeced.

My Daddy and Grandaddy Told Me and My Dumb Butt Didn't Listen . Racing is the Sport Of Kings . It Is Paid For By Folks Who can Throw Millions Away . Your Chances of Buying Horses and Making Money without Tons of Money are very very Slim . After I spent 10's of thousands I couldn't Afford to get minutes of Pleasure , I finally Figured out what Daddy and grand daddy were talking about . Nothing has changed

Nothing Wrong with a Dream

Something Definately Wrong with Broke Taxpayers keeping the Dream Alive . But Hey not too Worry , soon the Fat Slot mommas will be Footing the Bill and the Broke Taxpayers will Still be Broke But with HOPE Spread By the Blind One . [ Probably wil Copy an Oblabbah Speech ]

You know what Yorker, you and Larry should give it a rest already. Did you even read my post, "Down to Walmac Farm in Lexington?" I never mention NY Breds. I don't say where I'm going to drop the foal, if I ever get one. This is the "OFF TOPIC" board, no? I was explaining about my trip down to Kentucky, not anything about NY Breds. You and 1/4 Pole are so incensed about NY Breeders, its sickening already. If you or he wants to complain, email the NY House of Representitives or the NY Govenor in Albany.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:16 pm 

Jack wrote:

You know what Yorker, you and Larry should give it a rest already. Did you even read my post, "Down to Walmac Farm in Lexington?" I never mention NY Breds. I don't say where I'm going to drop the foal, if I ever get one. This is the "OFF TOPIC" board, no? I was explaining about my trip down to Kentucky, not anything about NY Breds. You and 1/4 Pole are so incensed about NY Breeders, its sickening already. If you or he wants to complain, email the NY House of Representitives or the NY Govenor in Albany.

MEOW!!!! TST TST :lol:

I personaly like Spendos van scams. Let me into paddock and winners picture. I would never of goten that chance and I apreciate it. If he can make money van scamming god bless but is very difficult to make money.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:31 pm 

Yes, I drill the state-breds that are not bred in New York but I'll try to be nicer in the future.

Spendo is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He's a gentleman, a friend, and the girls at the Board Meetings say he is very handsome.

I'm not gay yet but the girls have it right.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:53 pm 

1/4 Pole wrote:
Yes, I drill the state-breds that are not bred in New York but I'll try to be nicer in the future.

Spendo is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He's a gentleman, a friend, and the girls at the Board Meetings say he is very handsome.

I'm not gay yet but the girls have it right.

Riiiiiiight!!! :oops: :o :roll:

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:57 pm 

You know what Yorker, you and Larry should give it a rest already. Did you even read my post, "Down to Walmac Farm in Lexington?" I never mention NY Breds. I don't say where I'm going to drop the foal, if I ever get one. This is the "OFF TOPIC" board, no? I was explaining about my trip down to Kentucky, not anything about NY Breds. You and 1/4 Pole are so incensed about NY Breeders, its sickening already. If you or he wants to complain, email the NY House of Representitives or the NY Govenor in Albany.[/quote]

Cmon Jack , I asked you above if you were going to Drop the Baby in NY , You never Answered . You have Dropped every Baby for the Last 7 Years in NY so Most would Guess you will do the same Here.

Again I really Got Nothing Against you or anyone taking the Welfare . If they Offer it , You got to Take It .

Not Too Worry .

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:22 pm 

My wife dropped my son in New York but I believe he was conceived on vacation out in California.

No good, no way, I never got a New York welfare dollar for being an out-of-state stud with a van.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:55 pm 

This so called sport is supported by people who give part or all of what they got to entertain us and spend the bucks to bring us a card everyday. NY has the highest income tax in the County, find a better way to cut taxes, than picking on the people who love and give to the sport. Non NY residents need not reply. Who cares where the horse is born? The bottom line is people doing good for racing, not how they do it.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:30 pm 

I am taxed to death on Long Island as an old retired fart. My wife keeps working to support the taxes on the paid-off home before we go down to support the hands out from the people that are not working.

I am happy to support the Slow Breds. The blind accident in Albany has estimated early on that New York will only be $6 Billion in the hole for 2010 but that's OK I suppose.

There's got to be millions in the debt for the Slow Breds.

Post subject: Where's our friend with the
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:32 pm 

headache from the old board under the caption,"Not this s*it again". :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 11:52 pm 

If you think the Story is Old Here Just Google "NYRA BROKE" and read the Countless stories and Bailouts Given since the Early Nineties . With the State Forgiving over $100 Million in Debt and Giving them another $75 Million just last year You would Think that They Could Make it with Less Debt and Increased Revenue But Noooooo .

Its So Bad This Year that they were in Maryland Begging For a Win By Mind That Bird . See Without Some Drama Belmont Day [ Like Big Brown last Year ] the Profits are Cut in Half and More Losing, Begging and Borrowing will be the Plan of the Day for NYRA Execs . They Estimate that if all goes well this year they will only lose a Few Million .

Sorry but What a Joke . You Don't Need to Be a NY Taxpayer to Feel the Pinch . Oblabber is already Sucking Billions from Other states to Dole out to the 8 Billion Vaccuum Cleaner known as NY State .

When You New Yorkers get Your House together and the Rest of Us don't need to Supply You Welfare , We May Be Quiet. Until then , You may want to Get a Little Humble and Thankful as Other Welfare Recipiants try to Do.

My Daddy told me that Beggars shouldn't be Choosers . I expect that Obama or His Henchman from Pennsylvania will be Smacking Around NYRA in the near future , Cutting all the Riff Raff Boondoggle Executive Pay .

LOL

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next