The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Re: Midterm Elections
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:14 pm 

Cmon Boys and Girls !!!

We still live in the GREATEST COUNTY this WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN . Yup We Got Big Problems . yup we will Fix It . The Fixin will Start the Day we stop Blaming and Begin insisting On Fixing

Is it really that Surprising to Any of you that You can't Fix a Spending Issue by Spending More ? That You Can't toss Good Money After Bad ? That You can't Tax Your Way out of Debt ?

It Gets Fixed By Good Ole Fashion Savings and Usuing Innovation to Create New Jobs Not Protecting Unnecessary Jobs By Tariffs and Protectionism .

I remember the Communist Speeches of the sixties coming out of Russia and China . Things Like WE WILL BURY YOU and Hey We Drop the A bombs on you , You lose 100 Million [ 3/4 of Population Then ] We Lose 500 Million [1/4 population] We still Got Plenty Chinese Left

So We Turn the Communists into Capitalists !! Now We Are Pissed that they compete ? Free Enterprise Say You Compete or you Fold . you Don't Subsidize or protect !!

Gee Maybe Now You Finally Get What I was Saying For a Decade about NYRA. its One Way or Another .

Government bailout Was NEVER a Good IDEA !! Just Put us in a Deeper Hole .

And I'm With MR Toga . Dem or Repub Don't Matter . You Were Given the Job , You Didn't get it Done . NO EXCUSE YOUR FIRED .

Let Trump Decide Who Stay LOL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:48 am 

My major pissoff now is that the U.S. used to have millions of people that could work with their hands in American factories and machine shops. These people are now mostly gone.

The American worker now is a union member working for Big Government (51% of all union members are now working for government) or a pussy paper pusher trying to make paper wealth out of Chinese loans.

We can't make steel or cars or radios or anything anymore from scratch. We used to not long ago.

We make lefty Libs who keep us in deep debt and tell us that it's the "Global Economy".

Meanwhile the populations of large cities keep becoming more dependent on government handouts - see Detroit and Cleveland. See the state of California. See New York. I'm 62 and will be dead when the whole pile of shit collapses but at least I was alive when Big Government wasn't seen as the solution for everybody's problems. People at one time busted their asses to get a job, produce labor and bring home a few bucks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:39 pm 

Larry, I know this is hard to accept but the LIBERALS didnt do this on their own. Debt exploded under republicans as well. Fixing blame does nothing except to switch criminals every few years, while never doing a thing to stop the crime. Ike won a war and presided over what was considered the glory days of our country by many, yet the top tax backet was 91% and no one complained. For a little context, these taxes built the interstate highway system and paid for the GI Bill. Where the hell did you think that money came from? the money fairy? NO! It came from tax revenue. Now that the system has taken care of most, they now want to change the system. Doesnt seem right to me.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:10 pm 

Politics is really getting pretty disgusting. I've always been a little blind towards the general natiness of those I support, but this year seems really bad. Is it really relevant that a Paladino staffer had a DWI in some county several years ago? Or that someone in California had a maid who was illegal? Sure neither of these things are good, but do they really have anything to do with leadership?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:23 am 

TheFlagIsUp wrote:
Politics is really getting pretty disgusting. I've always been a little blind towards the general natiness of those I support, but this year seems really bad. Is it really relevant that a Paladino staffer had a DWI in some county several years ago? Or that someone in California had a maid who was illegal? Sure neither of these things are good, but do they really have anything to do with leadership?

EveryThing about Leadership

Do as I say not as I do Just Reeks in Politics These Days , Spitzer Getting Whores With Public Funds while HoldinG investigations of same on others, Pelosi Thing She Can Travel Around On Private Jets While Chastizing CEO's for Doing the Same. Al Bore takling Green While His Electric Bill is Enormous . No Room for the Two Faced whether DEm , Repub

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:26 pm 

it's hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:49 pm 

Never Hopeless , This is America

Fire the Bums who Can't deal with the Job without Crony and Kickback . Fire the Two Faces Liars. Keep Firing them till They Get the word , Lots of Honorable Folks without Drama Looking for Work.

Its Like Who is Going to Watch Spitzer Doing a Talk Show . Whore Monger needs to Hide Head in Sand and Find a Good Monastery. Won't get one minute of My Viewing Time .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:51 am 

Yorker wrote:
Never Hopeless , This is America

Fire the Bums who Can't deal with the Job without Crony and Kickback . Fire the Two Faces Liars. Keep Firing them till They Get the word , Lots of Honorable Folks without Drama Looking for Work.

Its Like Who is Going to Watch Spitzer Doing a Talk Show . Whore Monger needs to Hide Head in Sand and Find a Good Monastery. Won't get one minute of My Viewing Time .

One of the reasons it's hopeless is because this system is rigged to produce leaders who are exactly as you describe above. the only thing that ever happens is a D- Bum gets replaced by an R- Bum or an R- Bum is replaced by a D- Bum, and nothing really changes. Until people realize it's not about party, it's about money. Money doesn't discriminate between R's & D's, it supports whoever is going to help get more of it. Giant corporations who export jobs and billionaires who don't have enough are running the game and getting a good laugh watching the rest of us fight over what falls out of their pockets.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:23 pm 

TheFlagIsUp wrote:
it's hopeless

NYS Ex-comptroller charged with felony corruption .

And who going to "fire" him.
Why do you bother replying and COPYING A STUPID post that has NOTHING to do with the topic...midterm elections?
You cannot fire elected officials. They have to resign, be impeached or be arrested.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/ex_c ... n0U47yQMHL