SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:19 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Ya We need to Negotiate
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:50 am 

Why is This happening ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU4XcXAz ... re=related

Maybe Cause They Now Know They Can . Obama going to Stop Them ??? Where is the Secretary of State ? probably in Some Pow Wow about How its Not our Business waiting On Nancy Pelosi to tell them how to Handle Things. Unbelievable

We Got no Dimes Left cause they Gave them to Wall Street and Banks

We Got No Defense cause The Leadership has no Spine to Act

We Got No Morales unless Someone is Shooting Our Family. Human Rights only apply if They Reside in the USA

We Are friggin Doomed at this Rate .

Post subject: Re: Ya We need to Negotiate
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:11 am 

Yorker wrote:
Why is This happening ??

Maybe Cause They Now Know They Can . Obama going to Stop Them ??? Where is the Secretary of State ? probably in Some Pow Wow about How its Not our Business waiting On Nancy Pelosi to tell them how to Handle Things. Unbelievable

We Got No Morales unless Someone is Shooting Our Family. Human Rights only apply if They Reside in the USA

So what does Sean Hannity or Bill O'reilly suggest we do? What do you suggest we do? But more importantly are you drunk when you create these threads?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:11 pm 

look Flaggie

I'm just an Ignorant drunk to you

Really You think we should Debate ??

Dude Try about 20-30 Years of living and A Review of History Then Come Debate .

A good Place to Start , see What Ron Regan did in Iran after We sat with Jimmy Carter allowing 100 Americans to be Held Hostage for Close to 6 Months .

Maybe then You Won't See Every one as Drunk or Ignorant when someone has Had their freedom Taken From Them and We As a COUNTRY do something about it .

Yup I'm Just Drunk or Ignorant because I think Every Human ought to Have the Right To Be Free , the Right to Pick their Leaders , The Right to Not Be Dragged through the Streets For Protesting . In Fact I must Have Been REALLY STUPID cause I fought For Your Right to these Freedoms for 20 Plus Years . I was Stupid and Drunk through 9 Deployments Oversees.

You Are Sober and Smart Because your More interested in If Mikee Jackson is a Dead Pedophile or if Oprah is Really Getting Fat again or NYRA Keeps getting Welfare or That Woman who Couldn't keep Their Pants on , Who Couldn't Use Protection during Sex , Who Couldn't Figure out a Pill now want to choose Abortion . Why Am I not Learing Anything from You ? I must be Drunk and Ignorant RIGHT ??

Cmon flaggie

Get Serious or be Quiet .

Watch a Scene from "A Few Good Men" , the One Where Tom Cruise gets Jack Nicolson to Break Down . You Can Be Tom Cruise . I will Be Jack Nicolsen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGvQtumNAY

See Here it Is Flaggie , You Do Not Want to know the Truth .

I will look for you to call me 4-5 more names in your Intelligent Response .

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:38 pm 

TheFlagIsUp wrote:
Yorker wrote:
Why is This happening ??

So what does Sean Hannity or Bill O'reilly suggest we do? What do you suggest we do? But more importantly are you drunk when you create these threads?

They would be better than the Pres!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:06 pm 

Man

Folks Been Takin care of stuff behind the Scenes For Years

Some of You REmember when Khadafy was Running His Big Mouth ?? well One Night Some Folks Went into His Palace , took out His Guards and Security and Posted a Note on His Blanket while He Slept

Note Said YOUR NEXT !!!

Next Thing Ya Know , This Guy Shuts Up and Gets in Line . If Everyone Thinks all The CIA and Spies were Bad Guys . All The Seals and Special Forces are Criminals then so be It . Pelosi would put REAGAN and BUSH Senior in JAIL and Crucify Them if She Knew the Truth .

She Would Have to Put Jack and Bobby Kennedy in the Same Cell .

Cmon Folks The Answer to Wars today is Intelligence and Clandestine actions . This Isn't TV This Is Real Stuff . You want your Country To Act . Tell Me that you Would Let Osama Go If You Had Him in a Building and Could Blow Him Up But there may Be Some Other Damage ??? Before You Tell me , Go Tell the Families of the folks Lost on 911.

Talking and National Debate with No Action is exactly why These Nutcakes Get Away with Murder . They Know We Won't Act .