The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:53 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Cat Toys & Sex Toys
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm 

As an Irish fellow married to an Irish gal for almost 38 years I will admit that I know nothing about sex toys. I'm thinking my wife would have hit me with a bat as new bride at the age of 18 if I even had one.

Now on to a new subject since I have everybody's attention - cat toys.

Today the bride came home from shopping with cat toys. There is one mouse thing that after you pull its tail it goes scampering over the floor and the kittens jump it.

There is another thing that jumps a little bit and makes young cats think it's prey. They jump it and toss it around.

Mary Colleen the bride is a good girl - her heart is larger than the state of Texas underneath her shirt and skin. She puts up with me, her incarcerated son, the cats, her career, her grandchidren, and everything else. Her parents are gone but I knew years ago that I was getting a good woman out of an Irish-American that was wounded with 5th Marines in Korea. And her Mom was born in Ireland.

Maybe no more but good stock meant something years ago. Lord knows I screwed up somehow with mine.

Post subject: Re: Cat Toys & Sex Toys
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:16 pm 

Invest in a laser pointer. That will keep you, and the kitties, entertained for hours.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:30 pm 

This morning I gave out a large dry Kellog Corn Flake from my breakfast bowl and watched the kittens go nuts with it on the kitchen floor with "cat hockey".

The cats are driving me into happiness.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:45 pm 

young pussy makes any man happy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:59 am 

I was just putting on my orange bellbottoms and thinking about my wide-collar flowered shirt when my wife begged me to stay off the late bus and go to bed.

Yeah, I suppose Disco is really dead.

Now I'm going to have a problem with my purple suede dancing bucks. Jeez, I spent a lot of money for those shoes 38 years ago.