SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Re: Paladino To Sell OTB
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:55 am 

chuckles wrote:
lukeydog wrote:
Paladino is good for what ails us. A guy who speaks his mind an guy who has had issues and made some poor choices and ADMITS them. Cuomo is gonna be governor because it is his birthright and because the moral majority and democratic machine will make certain they get out the votes. I too have friends who are gay and many are flamboyant and pro marriage. They just are not that way around me and my family.Not a one is a republican.

Look Carl is a smart buisnessman with a very quick trigger. It has worked against him and fed the liberal media machine.It will also get some crazy ratings when they debate next week. Young Andy is probably having someone start his car out of fear it is rigged to blow.SOme sleepless nites awaits Andy as he awaits the debate next week.

so the dems are the 'moral majority'?since when?seems like hard core anti gay folks usually have something in their past (or present)thats gonna embarrass them and their followers,its just a matter a time until it comes out.ps why is it the people who need nothing from the government are the ones always crying to stop the handouts?be thankful that you're getting by and not depending on the meager handouts from the gov.

Hey Chuck I think the difference is in the moral fabric of one's upbringing and not in the moral majority's leftisit views of AID..Teaching a man to fish rather than giving him a fish..Of course it is easier when you own a pole but what exactly makes the biggest difference is the severing of entitlement. Don't forget those who rely on the meager handouts are also relying on those who FUND the handouts.That would be those who work those who believe the real america is one in which all people are created equal..To quote the blasphemous Clinton it was he who said the"true measure of success is the generational progress of one's family" How do you propose such progress in 3rd and 4th generation welfare receipients? Until this is replace with the intestinal fortitude and PRIDE in working towards a goal there is no hope. Soon Pelosi will be FIRED along with half her leftist commie regime..Harry Reid will go home to an empty house and a career in tatters.Obama and what is left of his cabinet will hang on for two years although I am certain we will begin hearing from the Clintons as they put out feelers for their return to the big house..Good news it will not matter they are done and gone.I have to go work now..I have a huge tax bill to pay on top of my mortgage car payment s and college tuiton bills.In my world there are no handouts just lots of hands in my pockets.