The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Re: Where is Yorker?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:37 pm 

You have to have some backbone here. I don't even get mad when an old woman belts me for flashing at a bus stop.

Post subject: Re: Where is Yorker
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:47 pm 

1/8-pole wrote:
1/4 Pole wrote:
Yup, Biz waltzed off Jeebs' board feeling poorly about the entire planet.

All the cry babies were at Jeebs board. Not that it was a bad board but it was a dont disagree with me I need a diaper board.

I wear my Depends with pride, John. We had a good run with some good people. We just never grew in size and neither did this place. We fed off of one another. Bringing everyone back together was a no-brainer move. People actually inject life here again. The board is moving in the right direction, and that's a good thing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:58 pm 

Jeebs wrote:
1/8-pole wrote:
1/4 Pole wrote:

All the cry babies were at Jeebs board. Not that it was a bad board but it was a dont disagree with me I need a diaper board.

I wear my Depends with pride, John. We had a good run with some good people. We just never grew in size and neither did this place. We fed off of one another. Bringing everyone back together was a no-brainer move. People actually inject life here again. The board is moving in the right direction, and that's a good thing.

Good, Hows the hot urine of negativity feel?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:16 am 

I had all the COs collapsing with laughter at my last strip search with the county.

I was getting older then.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:21 pm 

Jeebs wrote:
1/8-pole wrote:
1/4 Pole wrote:

Yes, we did have a good run, and yes, Jeebs, you made the right decision. Both, you and QP. ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:28 pm 

I really miss Yorker :( I really liked him

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:40 pm 

1/8-pole wrote:

Warm and fuzzy! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:44 pm 

Jeebs wrote:
1/8-pole wrote:

Warm and fuzzy! :lol:

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:16 pm 

1/8-pole wrote:
All the cry babies were at Jeebs' board. Not that it was a bad board but it was a dont disagree with me I need a diaper board.

;) Yes, indeed - nothing but whiners and crybabies who populated Jeebs board, including the wusses and wimps who traversed both boards, having the audacity to sign onto the competing website, rather than remain here exclusively and establish an embargo.
The real men stayed here and, God bless them, remain here....proud men with balls of iron. :P

I can only recant the scene in Gunga Din, when the cult of Kali captures Cary Grant, who then spits in the face of his captors. The mad guru turns to his son and issues his order: "Take him to the dungeon and teach him the error of false pride".

For God and country!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:19 pm 

rocketrobert wrote:
1/8-pole wrote:
All the cry babies were at Jeebs' board. Not that it was a bad board but it was a dont disagree with me I need a diaper board.

;) Yes, indeed - nothing but whiners and crybabies who populated Jeebs board, including the wusses and wimps who traversed both boards, having the audacity to sign onto the competing website, rather than remain here exclusively and establish an embargo.
The real men stayed here and, God bless them, remain here....proud men with balls of iron. :P

I can only recant the scene in Gunga Din, when the cult of Kali captures Cary Grant, who then spits in the face of his captors. The mad guru turns to his son and issues his order: "Take him to the dungeon and teach him the error of false pride".

For God and country!

One of best movies ever. Should of won the 39 acadamy award for best picture. Gone with the Wind won. Have seen both movies and Gunga Din was much better. But with all the whineing the lass in Gone with the Wind did I bet she went to Jeeb's board as well. :lol: