The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Re: Bullies
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:00 pm 

I was a little disappointed to find out that I had some of these bully traits when i was younger. I didn't remember it that way, but at 20 year reunion it was brought up to me by a few people after several drinks. It wasn't physical bullying, but kind of picking on some folks a bit too much. it still bothers me that i was capable of it. I wouldn't hurt a fly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:49 pm 

TheFlagIsUp wrote:
I wouldn't hurt a fly.

Norman Bates said that, too, or at least his mother did. :P

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:43 pm 

Quote:
Some kid decided to humiliate a special ed student that is mentally challenged student by ejaculating on him while he slept. At twelve years old I didn't understand how this plumbing worked yet but these kids are openly pleasuring themselves and integrating these functions into their social interactions. Personally I think this bully kid deserved to get his teeth knocked out and told the kid kick his ass if the justification was ever to arise.

The surprising thing was that the school swept this whole incident under the rug. I thought it may make the local paper or news or at least a letter home. There was nothing like that. It must be that the teachers were so embarrassed that the first time they were in charge of these kids something truly horrible occurred. Maybe it could be tied to their curriculum especially a few weeks after their sex ed class outlined on how normal it is to masturbate. It must have been quite a surprise to the teachers to see the kids using this newly taught function they touted as such a normal thing being used as an agent of humiliation. This is the bully in 2010.

Sammie, what if this had been your son? And he had the learning disability or was mentally handicapped like mine, like that young man? Or what if it had been your son, and your son is perfectly normal? Would you have remained quiet and let this horror be swept under a rug?

Late last night when I read this, it was hard. Hard to continue reading. Afterwards, tears rolled down my face nonstop. The visual picture, the horror, the laughter, the thought of what has happened to this child, upset me so much. I couldn't possibly feel more saddened for a living soul. I'm still on shakey ground, but I'm done crying. (Which is usually the case with things; the mind takes over and gives the heart a rest.)

Its a Godsend, I guess, that I'm 700 miles south of Westchester County (if I recall, that's where you're located.) Hell couldn't hold me, Sammie. Hell couldn't sustain the havoc I would wreak, the nightmare I would become, if this had been done to my son.

This little bastard, his parents, and this school system would become my primary focus in life, my dedicated day's work, night and day. He would not sleep, he would not eat, he would not open a school book. In other words, he wouldn't know a restful moment, he wouldn't know a day's peace. Much of his parent's income would be handed over to the attorney they'd retain to keep his ass out of a juvenile detention center. Much of the school system's income would be handed over to the attorney they keep, most likely, on retainer. The teacher's incomes? They'd all, those involved, abruptly end. Each one of them, fired, stripped of their pensions, and in the New York state unemployment lines looking another career path, never to be allowed to teach in a public school again.

This isn't bullying, Sammie. This isn't a taunt, this isn't a bloody nose. This is a sexual assault that is far beyond bullying and is punishable by law. This little bastard, at this age, is well along on his journey of abusive, sexual predatory behavior. He and all who have covered up the horror done to this child wouldn't know the light of day when I finished taking them down. You just cannot imagine--I would do it so well, so skillfully, so by-the-book, and I would spend any sum of money I have on legal fees--no matter what it took. He would be prosecuted.

I wish that your local newspaper and your TV affiliates were made aware of this incident, and its coverup. I wish SOMEONE would stand up for this handicapped child.

Most of all, I wish I was his mother. If I was . . . they would rue the day they had ever, ever, heard my name.

The little bastard's assaults would end--one way or another. He would harm no one else. This really has been hard to learn--no one came forward, not even his parents. This poor, poor child.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 pm 

There has been a profound change in our society over the last 30 years, give or take. I am at a complete loss to explain it. Put simply, it used to be that if you acted like an ass outside of the presence of your parents and another adult witnessed it, they intervened. they would bring you back to your parents and explain your behavior, and most every parent said thank you and then you got the snot kicked out of you. Now every parent says "not my kid" and adults who intervene are sued and sometimes prosecuted for assault when they try to stop bullying. I'd love to hear a theory on what exactly has happened in my lifetime. Because when I was a kid none of this crap went unchecked. Maybe it has something to do with the absence of corporal punishment,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:06 pm 

I was both bullied and did some myself. Tit for tat. What dont kill you should make ya stronger. And a glass bottle over a bullies head works.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:48 am 

Me too I was outraged by this- not only by what the kid did but by the lack of any concern or reaction from the community. I guess people nowadays have really been blunted in their morality. If it feels good to ejaculate in someones face and it feels good go ahead and do it.

The fact that he singled out a mentally handicapped child to to this is really disgusting. These are the signs of the times. Out of curiosity I found the kids facebook page, what i found was telling. He had two videos linked on his "wall page" from a few months ago. One was called "bed intruder" and the other "jizz in my pants". This is modern mainstream culture now. It really produces an under current of horror that most don't understand. Like Flag said in days past there would have been a reaction to something like this- not deafening silence. Both of those videos have millions and millions of views on youtube. I have to this that kids spending six hours a day consuming this cultural rubbish had something to do with this behavior.

This is why I posted it here which is not something I have ever done. The only thing the school district did was give the offender an in-school suspension for one week. Maybe the parents of the disabled kid were embarrassed and just wanted it to be over-a move likely welcomed by the school system. Frankly this is about as a humiliating a thing that could happen to a kid. Like you if it was my kid I would have done whatever was needed for justice. I will try to find out more this week from my neighbors and other parents, maybe there is some sort of lawsuit that I am not aware of. What I am sure of is that the school only suspended the kid for one week. I guess they feel this is not that big a deal.

Grits wrote:
Quote:
Some kid decided to humiliate a special ed student that is mentally challenged student by ejaculating on him while he slept. At twelve years old I didn't understand how this plumbing worked yet but these kids are openly pleasuring themselves and integrating these functions into their social interactions. Personally I think this bully kid deserved to get his teeth knocked out and told the kid kick his ass if the justification was ever to arise.

The surprising thing was that the school swept this whole incident under the rug. I thought it may make the local paper or news or at least a letter home. There was nothing like that. It must be that the teachers were so embarrassed that the first time they were in charge of these kids something truly horrible occurred. Maybe it could be tied to their curriculum especially a few weeks after their sex ed class outlined on how normal it is to masturbate. It must have been quite a surprise to the teachers to see the kids using this newly taught function they touted as such a normal thing being used as an agent of humiliation. This is the bully in 2010.

Sammie, what if this had been your son? And he had the learning disability or was mentally handicapped like mine, like that young man? Or what if it had been your son, and your son is perfectly normal? Would you have remained quiet and let this horror be swept under a rug?

Late last night when I read this, it was hard. Hard to continue reading. Afterwards, tears rolled down my face nonstop. The visual picture, the horror, the laughter, the thought of what has happened to this child, upset me so much. I couldn't possibly feel more saddened for a living soul. I'm still on shakey ground, but I'm done crying. (Which is usually the case with things; the mind takes over and gives the heart a rest.)

Its a Godsend, I guess, that I'm 700 miles south of Westchester County (if I recall, that's where you're located.) Hell couldn't hold me, Sammie. Hell couldn't sustain the havoc I would wreak, the nightmare I would become, if this had been done to my son.

This little bastard, his parents, and this school system would become my primary focus in life, my dedicated day's work, night and day. He would not sleep, he would not eat, he would not open a school book. In other words, he wouldn't know a restful moment, he wouldn't know a day's peace. Much of his parent's income would be handed over to the attorney they'd retain to keep his ass out of a juvenile detention center. Much of the school system's income would be handed over to the attorney they keep, most likely, on retainer. The teacher's incomes? They'd all, those involved, abruptly end. Each one of them, fired, stripped of their pensions, and in the New York state unemployment lines looking another career path, never to be allowed to teach in a public school again.

This isn't bullying, Sammie. This isn't a taunt, this isn't a bloody nose. This is a sexual assault that is far beyond bullying and is punishable by law. This little bastard, at this age, is well along on his journey of abusive, sexual predatory behavior. He and all who have covered up the horror done to this child wouldn't know the light of day when I finished taking them down. You just cannot imagine--I would do it so well, so skillfully, so by-the-book, and I would spend any sum of money I have on legal fees--no matter what it took. He would be prosecuted.

I wish that your local newspaper and your TV affiliates were made aware of this incident, and its coverup. I wish SOMEONE would stand up for this handicapped child.

Most of all, I wish I was his mother. If I was . . . they would rue the day they had ever, ever, heard my name.

The little bastard's assaults would end--one way or another. He would harm no one else. This really has been hard to learn--no one came forward, not even his parents. This poor, poor child.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 am 

It is the most heartbreaking, the most sick incident of abusive sexual behavior that I've learned of by a kid, Sammie, in a long time.

There's a place in hell for this kid and I pray he gets his one day soon. This isn't solely his fault, it, indeed, rests on the shoulders of his parents as well. But, it doesn't excuse what he's done. It has simply devastated me what has happened to this child. I feel so sorry for him.