The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:16 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Tomcat Takes Over The Girl Cat's Chair
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:42 pm 

I couldn't find Sweet Babycakes this evening but I found her brother Trouble snoozing in HER kitchen chair. I was worried about feeding her earlier today from a dented can and afraid that she was laid up sick or dead somewhere in the house.

But then I caught Shiloh (Sweet Babycakes) crapped out on a different chair, same table.

I fed a lot of food from the dented almost-busted can to the momcat Mister Mittens as well earlier today but she's not dead or sick yet either. My wife tells me that Mister Mittens jumped into her lap and went limp and purring while she petted her gently.

Off to the couch Mister Mittens went belly up while I snapped a photo. She's slimming down with the new feed regimen but Mom Nature is laying on extra fur on her for winter.

Post subject: Re: Tomcat Takes Over The Girl Cat's Chair
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:38 pm 

Uuh, between the momcat's back legs in the photo above - that's the color of her fur as God and Mom Nature laid it out for her. Cats are the cleanest creatures that roll around and I wouldn't want anybody to think anything different.

And while laid out on her back Shiloh has a completely white underside except for some dark fur and a small black stripe along her throat.

Forget the tomcat Trouble. He's got a lot of white along the belly but Dr. Wallach told me he was built to mate and fight and his coloring and size with the stripes for the camouflage would have made him a street cat in the game to go dance with the girls. He's got huge paws here. He's got huge fangs and claws that can pop your eyes when he flashes them. But he's a good gentle fellow now with the bulging BBs under his tail removed. He's got a shot to live a great long time as a large gentle house cat instead of getting killed in the street brawling guys for girls and maybe getting old and wounded and torn to pieces on his last day.

Upon my bed I throw a comforter over him and I jump him and he fights and goes nuts with joy as we play. He's just just a nice good fellow.