The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: The Pinky Thingy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:29 pm 

While I wear clothing from the 1970s (and earlier) with good shoes and underwear from the '60s and '70s the bride has to be sharp for her work and gives away a lot of clothing during the year to charity. You can't wear the same outfit for 16 days straight like I once did in the Marine Corps on Wall Street. I had mentioned in some earlier posts that little Sweet Babycakes was in love with the wife's pink bathrobe and went happy and crazy just to roll up in it when the bride was away at work:

Well, on the last bag of clothing that went to charity the wife kept the pink bathrobe for Sweet Babycakes since she had a great new one that is blue. Anyway, the bride lays out the old pink bathrobe for Sweet Babycakes and the little girl cat rolls into it with joy. Tonight she was into it for sleep upon the bride's bed until her brother showed up for grooming. He gets his head and ears and neck licked clean by his sister in this photo before galloping away but you just have to love the girl/girl connection with the Pinky Thingy even though one of the girls is human.

Post subject: Re: The Pinky Thingy
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:44 pm 

Yup, it's a girl thing and a love thing and just something that you want to be near - like a Teddy Bear or a favorite beer mug or some old stuff from more than 40 years back that you just don't want to throw out. But the Sweet Babycakes who won't get by two years of age until July has a thing for the bride's old discarded pink bathrobe. Cats can see some colors. I also know that their noses are super sharp and that they can become attached to places and things.

Well, little Shiloh (aka Sweet Babycakes) is attached hard to the wife's old bathrobe. I have no clue and neither do you but I respect girls and always have done so except for just a few times.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:19 am 

Cats are in L-O-V-E with your wife and like to be close to her via :D the pink fleece robe.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:54 am 

I don't know about fleece Wooley but I do know that Sweet Babycakes catches great joy and happiness while snuggled up to the bride's old pink bathrobe. Maybe it's the scent. Maybe it's the color. Maybe it's the "feel". Maybe it's none of the above.

All we know here is that she can have the "Pinky Thingy" for as long as anybody here lives.