The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: The Feral Cat Handout Food Thingy
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:15 pm 

This is a photo taken not long ago of the feral cat we call Shiloh Junior because it's mostly white like Sweet Babycakes (Shiloh). We have no idea if it's a male or female but we know that this cat is trying to make a living like Mister Mittens once did out on the street in a suburban setting.

So that I can go to heaven with reformed fallen women who are still hot as spirits with great racks and good dead Irish-Catholic bartenders I made it a point to be a good man and help out the feral felines that try to make a living in my neighborhood. I have laid out a feed dish full of cat food every morning rain or shine for almost two weeks now and will continue to do so although I cannot take in any more cats.

This morning while scoping things on her PC in the den the bride peeped out the window and told me that the mostly-white cat we call Shiloh Junior was gobbling happily at the food I had laid out on the deck. The cat shows up a lot in the morning now and that's OK. I'm not going to stop laying out food for the feral cats until my next arrest on the bus for groping and I have to spend the night or a couple of days in the county lockup again.

Wooley caught me huge with a post not long ago about helping out a "miserable life" with regard to cats on the street. I have always had a good life despite my rants and raves and I have always been kind to animals. As a Marine I never belted or abused or shot a prisoner either even though I wanted to and knew I was free and clear to do so.

And yeah, the Sweet Babycakes is all rolled up in my wife's bed tonight squirreled into the wife's old pinky thingy bathrobe.