The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 12:40 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: 19th Century Horse Pump Found On My Property!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 pm 

Faucet #1 laid water behind the drain. This one works better for the bride so that when she washes her hands no water gets splashed up on her granite sink top. She is thrilled tonight with the work the plumbers did this morning. Oftentimes now I watch Matt, Miss Kitty, Chester, Doc Adams and Festus pump water out of a device such as this on Retro TV and the Western Channel:

When she fired up the shower tonight after a repair to catch scalding water in her hand she got all excited like she used to be at 16 by just seeing me 42 years ago when I was with her father at a Marine joint. That girl rates every shot of happiness she can catch.

Ah Jeez, she's happy with her new bathroom and she deserves it.

The shower glass guy was here earlier and wants to pop a hole or two into the marble wall for the shelf she wants but that's not going to happen. I still think I'll be dead or 94 before everything falls into place with the new bathroom but that's OK - like I tell these working people and the bossman contractor, "You have to make the girl with the money happy. I can live with anything."