The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:44 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Problems With The "Pinky Thingy"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:07 pm 

I still wear drawers I bought almost new 40 years ago but the bride recycles her clothing with great regularity since she has a good job downtown.

Some months ago the wife's pink bathrobe was set aside to go to charity with other clothing. It was laid out upon my wife's bed and the little Sweet Babycakes figured out what was happening. She leaped to lie down on it and snagged it with her claws. That gentle girl cat never flashes claws. The bride figured out that the bathrobe was important to Shiloh and it stayed home as a cat blanket, laundered once a week while Shiloh laid up in it with great joy just about every day. I have posted a photo or two of the "Pinky Thingy".

Recently the tomcat Trouble has sometimes been hogging the Pinky Thingy bathrobe for naps while his little sister goes someplace else to sleep. Their mother could not care less about where to sleep - she crashes wherever a whim takes her as a former street girl but I'm pissed that the big guy grabs the little girl's favorite possession. Yeah, they love each other but sometimes the balled-up Pinky Thingy only has room for one and the tom grabs it.

Grandfathers and old Marines and just plain old-fashioned men do not like to see little girls bullied. The little Sweet Babycakes should have her beloved Pinky Thingy all to herself.