The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Friday Night's Cat Dinner On March 24th
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:15 pm 

The cans got knocked around with some wind gusts today and yes in the upper right is Nasty Mom. In the left foreground is the young and small orange tom Bosco. He's on the steps because the huge tomcat Trouble has been banging into the side door while yowling and Bosco likes him. When Trouble gets out he goes well with the feral cats - tail up and peace.

Left to right is Bosco, Catty Patty, Margo, Ginger, the black Tuxedo, Garfield and Nasty Mom sitting up the driveway.

And just behind me then was the huge tom Sad Face who is the sire and grandsire of every cat in the first photo I think. He shows up here to eat now and again but lets all the younger cats eat before he gobbles the leavings. He's been damaged in some street fights and is a wild animal but I know him for several years and he just groans a bit when I pet him or rub his skull or rub his shoulders. He has never flashed a claw or shown a fang to me. I have fed him when he was all by himself in deep snow and bad weather with no place to go so he does not fear me or see me as a threat. He might even like me a little bit but this guy is a huge street stud and as feral as can be: