The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Steady Rain On March 31st
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:52 pm 

I got some food out for the ferals early this morning during a break in the rain. A bunch of them laid up in the cat condos and the garage during the day with the driving rain.

Night time?

There's an overhang by the side door. Since 1947 I think. 1/8 Pole used to come out of an upstairs window to land on it before jumping into the driveway and galloping away as a teen to do mischief.

I laid out three platters of good wet cat food on the top step. I did not know if any cats would get out of the cat condos or garage to eat - well-fed cats can lay up for days without eating and most cats are not thrilled with becoming wet.

Catty Patty was out of her cat condo and yelling for food. Bosco was alongside the house quiet and camera shy. He was hungry though and I'm thinking he ate well after I closed the side door.

Catty Patty is feral but she lets me pet her and doesn't run away from me when I bring out food for her - she understands that the big human dork means her no harm: