The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Enormous Sweet Tomcat - Trouble - Oh Wooley!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:42 pm 

He was the first born to the small momcat Mister Mittens back in July of 2010 next to my front stoop. He got the best milk, the most milk and his choice of nipples in the litter of four. He did that with size and strength.

He caught the "forever home" here in late 2010. The male gonad gear just underneath his tail had me jealous so he got castrated to be a house cat.

Yeah, I've been feeding feral cats for a long time but recently I caught some help from cattrappers.org to tap and neuter all the adult cats that live nearby along my street. Yes, male cats are usually bigger than female cats. And yes, male cats do fight each other with great violence to get to a female cat that is "in season".

Trouble is the "most biggest" male cat that I have ever seen in my neighborhood. Out on the street he no doubt would have handed off some A-OK genes but now in June of 2017 he would have had to have gotten by by seven winters. He'd probably be dead or limping around now as a torn-up tom on his last legs. He's what I call "the good big cat" at my house - gentle and sweet with a shot to live a long time.

Post subject: Re: Enormous Sweet Tomcat - Trouble - Oh Wooley!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:09 am 

The "King" of the May!! :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Enormous Sweet Tomcat - Trouble - Oh Wooley!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:08 pm 

He comes up to me several times a day with his tail straight up in peace and happiness. I rub him up and pet him and then he lets out a cat warble and gallops away to be a cat someplace else in the house.