The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Saturday Night And Nasty Mom
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:27 pm 

Nasty Mom was born here a few years back but as an adult she took off for a new territory and a place to flop but would show up often for food. We fed her but she was always mean and nasty. With lots of food available she would swat kittens and young adult cats off a feed platter. She'd hiss and just be nasty. The wife and I would chase her away but never denied her food.

Well Nasty Mom got trapped and spayed a couple of weeks ago by me and cattrappers.org along with every other cat that lives nearby. She got loaded up with vaccinations too. She's just too good-looking and clean and plump and healthy to be a feral street cat. Somebody else is taking care of her I think and that's OK. She won't have any more kittens and that's OK too.

Nasty Mom showed up after the nightcap at Belmont when I brought out platters of cat food and a load of sardines and tuna. She knew she would eat but just sat on the driveway until I got back into the house. We had a little bit of a staring contest.

Post subject: Re: Saturday Night And Nasty Mom
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:19 am 

Nasty Mom looks like "Mr Mittens"...and shares a similar dominant personality. They have to be related. Nasty Mom's disposition is likely the reason she has
had "a few" successful litters of kittens survive! :mrgreen: