The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Sunday Evening's Feral Cat Dinner, Wooley
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:26 pm 

After I got my ass kicked at Belmont Park on getaway day I was unable to find my wife's pocketbook while she was napping so Plan B kicked in. I brought out lots of premium cat food and fresh water to the feral cats outside. Upper right is Bristol coming out of a "cutout" in the fence where a huge maple tree used to be. A good neighbor, a hug and a handshake does a lot with petty arguments over "property lines" and "surveys" and other horsefeathers.

That's Bristol coming out of the cutout and yup, that's Nasty Mom eating alone in the upper left. And yes indeed, at some expense, every cat in this photo has been trapped, taken away for surgery to be made sterile, vaccinated and returned to catch the best life that can be had on the street.

The stainless steel "Great Dane Feed Dish" in the foreground is loaded up with cans of Bumble Bee tuna and Bumble Bee sardines meant for humans. Oh fiddledick - they were on sale at ShopRite for 88-cents a can and I loaded up. I'm not starving and I don't want the feral cats to be in trouble with catching a good meal either.

Post subject: Re: Sunday Evening's Feral Cat Dinner, Wooley
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:31 pm 

What IS Bristol doing in the next yard...checking out "former stomping grounds?" :lol:

Must have "heard" the dinner bell.

All are happily dining" al fresco"