The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Dinner On August 11th - Big Thrill For Me, Wooley
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:28 pm 

I had not seen the tom Sad Face for a couple of weeks. He doesn't live here and I figure that he lives someplace else and is fed well and has a great place to sleep. He's a nice big cat and and no doubt has sired most of the cats in this photo. I know he had carnal relations with Ginger while staring at the sky in my backyard in 2015 and I envied the guy.

During the course of maybe two weeks a couple of months ago cattrappers.org, the wife and I snagged every cat that was showing up on my property for food. Sad Face was one of the trapped cats and he was taken away to be neutered and vaccinated and checked out by a DVM. I didn't give a shit if anybody owned him and let him out to brawl and mate and get beat up in cat fights. He had to be neutered if he was going to live a while and not have an ear torn off and be bleeding for a lady cat in season to mate.

When Sad Face got trapped to be neutered he had some minor wounds from street brawls and a small infected abscess on a shoulder from a bite. He was held over for a day after he was neutered and vaccinated to catch a large load of antibiotics for his infected shoulder injury. He was returned to my property and then trotted off to his "home territory". Barbara from cattrappers.org told me that the DVM and her assistant had never seen a more gentle tom off the street.

Anyway, the huge tom Sad Face came trotting up my driveway this evening for a meal. No wounds, all healed, looking great and healthy. Somebody has been feeding him well and taking care of him but he lost his balls at my house. That's Sad Face, lower left:

Post subject: Re: Dinner On August 11th - Big Thrill For Me, Wooley
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:30 pm 

grass looks like shit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:35 pm 

Old people live here. It's a tough pull to get away from the pills and naps the and toilet while moaning to take care of the grass.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:39 pm 

cats gone grass good lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:07 am 

1/4 Pole wrote:
I had not seen the tom Sad Face for a couple of weeks. He doesn't live here and I figure that he lives someplace else and is fed well and has a great place to sleep. He's a nice big cat and and no doubt has sired most of the cats in this photo. I know he had carnal relations with Ginger while staring at the sky in my backyard in 2015 and I envied the guy.

During the course of maybe two weeks a couple of months ago cattrappers.org, the wife and I snagged every cat that was showing up on my property for food. Sad Face was one of the trapped cats and he was taken away to be neutered and vaccinated and checked out by a DVM. I didn't give a shit if anybody owned him and let him out to brawl and mate and get beat up in cat fights. He had to be neutered if he was going to live a while and not have an ear torn off and be bleeding for a lady cat in season to mate.

When Sad Face got trapped to be neutered he had some minor wounds from street brawls and a small infected abscess on a shoulder from a bite. He was held over for a day after he was neutered and vaccinated to catch a large load of antibiotics for his infected shoulder injury. He was returned to my property and then trotted off to his "home territory". Barbara from cattrappers.org told me that the DVM and her assistant had never seen a more gentle tom off the street.

Anyway, the huge tom Sad Face came trotting up my driveway this evening for a meal. No wounds, all healed, looking great and healthy. Somebody has been feeding him well and taking care of him but he lost his balls at my house. That's Sad Face, lower left:

Nasty Mom...Sad Face ...must be Homecoming week! :mrgreen: