The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Wednesday Night's Pre-Dinner Cat Conference And...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:36 pm 

My first task after screwing up the Saratoga card was to go outside and bring in the cat platters and a huge feed dish for cleaning. On my way out I carried a huge load of kibble with me and I laid it out. The orange Garfield, Catty Patty and Tuxedo got into it. In the foreground is the huge tom Sad Face. He's my buddy and it's great to see him all healed up with no wounds from fighting toms for female company. He's been neutered and upper center is his former wife of the moment Nasty Mom who is spayed. Every other cat in this photo comes from those two.

I brought out lots of good wet premium cat food. And the stainless steel "Great Dane" water bowl all loaded up with StarKist tuna and Chicken of the Sea sardines. Upper left on the flop is Nasty Mom - she ate well and eats & lives someplace else but she got chased away for being a hissing nuisance. Lower left is Sad Face. Somebody in the neighborhood loves him (?), feeds him and gives him a good bed but he got neutered from my house to catch a chance to live some years without being torn apart in street fights.

Post subject: Re: Wednesday Night's Pre-Dinner Cat Conference And...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:44 am 

Crew is looking good!... :mrgreen:

Sad Face must be related to Trouble...they could be "kissing cousins". If Nasty Mom bunks and eats elsewhere...why does she show up to eat?

You know, cats do not usually over eat...but maybe ferals are the exception...or the crew just loves to hang with each other...even Nasty Mom and Sad Face
now that they are free from "endless reproduction"! :D