The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:18 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: The Feline "Flop Drop"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:33 pm 

House cats do it. You approach a cat and the cat reads you and knows that you want to pet it and maybe rub the ears, neck, shoulders and belly. The cat does the "flop drop" to rest and give the human flunky access to lots of body parts that like attention.

Little Catty Patty was a very skittish kitten. She would eat and sleep out back but she used to scamper away whenever I got near her. She also went nuts with happiness when cattrappers.org returned her to my home after she was spayed and vaccinated. She used to watch me pet and rub up her uncles Garfield and Tuxedo when I brought food out and then one day when I was petting and scruffing the ears of her tom uncles she trotted up and I petted her all over too. She likes back rubs.

This afternoon after my beating at Philly Park she got near me and went into the "flop drop". I was bringing in the platters, kibble bowl and water bowl in for a cleaning and I stepped away to catch this shot. And yeah I rubbed her up and got into her ears, skull and shoulders with some great pettings. She's a sweet little girl and her large neutered uncles look after her.

Post subject: Re: The Feline "Flop Drop"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:04 pm 

:D :D :D