The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: I Ran White Leg Out Of Here - Tuesday Dinner
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:17 pm 

On Monday the intact tom White Leg showed and I feed him but on Monday morning he was snooping on the deck out back when Tuxedo approached him. With no warning White Leg attacked Tuxedo and got the best of him. I got hold of Tuxedo later and he was not wounded or bleeding, just banged up.

This evening after the Philly Follies White Leg was into the kibble outside while some cats were growling and letting out low howls nearby. I went outside and ran him off before serving a dinner. White Leg won't come here when the beloved huge and neutered Sad Face is here since I'm thinking Sad Face used to beat the hell out of him on the street.

Anyway the ferals that live here caught great platters of cat food and a load of tuna & sardines doused in warm water. If White Leg shows signs of taking over the territory out back in the garage or with the cat condos I will become angry. If he rips up any of the cats out back I will take a drastic step that will make him disappear forever.

Up top Nasty Mom is sharing a platter of Friskies with her granddaughter Catty Patty. They almost look like sisters:

Post subject: Re: I Ran White Leg Out Of Here - Tuesday Dinner
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:38 pm 

Too bad about White Leg picking on Tuzedo :( Glad Tux is OK :D

White Leg likely is having a tough winter...constantly hungry and cold. I lnow you don't want to be a"waiter" but this is a very bad winter for outdoor animals and feral cats. Maybe just push the kibble dish closer to the car...away ffrom the side door. White Leg was"" fighting for food " to survive. Too bad WL wasn'taround for TNR