The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: February 2nd Cat Dinner Upset
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:46 pm 

White Leg showed up. He's a good-sized tom with all of his male gear intact. Only Tuxedo was down low with some growls to challenge White Leg. Tux's tail was down low and moving back and forth slowly with the tip curved upward - he was ready to fight. When I came out with the first batch of cat food I chased White Leg away but he wasn't going far. He was hungry and was lurking behind my home.

With White Leg around Catty Patty and her grandmother Ginger parked themselves by the bride's car.

The males (L to R) Mr. Orange, Tuxedo and Bosco with Garfield below at the tuna and sardines stayed by the food with White Leg lurking nearby behind the house.

The pissoff here is that the "intact" street cat White Leg is only doing what he's driven to do by Mom Nature and that's get some food when it's available. The feral cats I take care of out back have all been neutered and have all lived here with good shelter and great food since the day they were born.

I don't want to see White Leg starve but I don't want that cat hurting any cat out back either. Amazingly (or maybe not) the huge tom Sad Face is almost welcomed here for food by the cats here but I got him trapped and had his gonads sent to a landfill last May. And when Sad Face is here White Leg stays away.

Post subject: Re: February 2nd Cat Dinner Upset
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:29 am 

Leave Whit :roll: e Leg food away from the rest...no reason he has to go hungry...put food right where he is hiding in the bushes :!: