The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Another Wednesday Night Cat Dinner - 4/18
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:04 pm 

Upper left the TNR'ed (Trap, Neuter, Return) Sad Face is sharing a platter of premium wet cat food with the TNR'ed Nasty Mom. Sad Face was the dominant male in my neighborhood and after fights and wounds had some opportunities to rape Nasty Mom when she was a kitten and adolescent. Every other cat in this photo comes from those two and every cat in this photo is neutered. God bless cattrappers.org., Barbara Palm and the wife's donation to these great people.

On the right is Bosco - all "archy back" with his tail up in happiness with good food in him and a great bed in the garage for him. Garfield, Catty Patty and Tuxedo are into that platter while Mr. Orange is down below with the tuna and sardines doused in warm water.

Down the driveway a tad is another neutered momcat Ginger, daughter of Nasty Mom. I got her trapped and neutered last spring but she's still very feral. She was born here and eats well here but she still wanders and has her own calling.

Post subject: Re: Another Wednesday Night Cat Dinner - 4/18
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:37 am 

Love the photo! FF 's are happy and healthy But where is Bristol...the "other" tri-cplor.

Ginger prefers to "roam" ...althoigh who know why.

SadFace and Nasty Mom are " dining companions" Wondder if they "know" ablout their "past" :mrgreen:

Any guesses as to the sire of the "orange felines???? Must be recessive genes!!!
. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Another Wednesday Night Cat Dinner - 4/18
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:54 am 

Sad Face is the daddy so far as I know and Bristol is fine - all plump and pretty. These cats are so well fed that some of them skip a meal or graze the leftovers and kibble after I lay out the food. They also enjoy the warm water I lay out on these chilly mornings.