The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Trouble Got Out, Wooley
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:12 pm 

Trouble got out of the house by bulling his way by the screen door. He just sat for awhile on the top step and I'm sorry I missed the shot - Mr. Orange came up the side steps with his tail straight up in "cat lingo" for peace and non-aggression and tapped noses with Trouble. The cats out back know Trouble from the windows and the times he's been outside the house. Trouble has figured out that the house is his territory and that the "outside" is OK for the cats he knows are out there.

White Leg came over a fence or up the other side of the house and began to "yowl" in my back yard. Trouble got down low for a quick walk to the back. My concern was that Trouble's tail was down low with the tip wiggling and I did not want my house cat brawling with an intact street tom. Some dinner cats were looking at the action.

Trouble charged and ran White Leg over the fence. He came back to the side steps to get back inside the house and that's when my wife gave me the "green daggers" with her eyes. House cats ought to stay in the house. House cats need not tangle with street cats that have never been to a doctor for shots. House cats are inside pets and not feral feline street brawlers. She's right.

Post subject: Re: Trouble Got Out, Wooley
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:49 am 

Whoa...that is some scene you captured!

Almost had a brawl. Mrs 1/4 is right. Trouble knows he is, literally, "king of the hill" surveying his domain from the top stair :mrgreen:

Seems Trouble considers the entire property his domain and was ready to defend against White Leg :roll: who is a tired, rundown street tom :(
Probably no contest for Trouble..but why brawl...and male toms will!

What happened to White Leg...looking for a meal? The rest of the FF crew is watching the action :shock: :? :roll: :?: :!:

Post subject: Re: Trouble Got Out, Wooley
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:12 am 

I feed White Leg but he's a pain in the ass with the yowling to announce his presence. Every now and again Ginger gets pissed off and runs him out of here. She's a no-nonsense cat.