The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:37 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Wednesday Night's Cat Dinner
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:01 pm 

Lots of tails up in happiness but the tomcat Midnight is up the driveway just in front of the garage. He's feral and has two testicles that work. I didn't get him for TNR last spring simply because he wasn't here. I let him eat here. This morning he was here late to eat some leftovers and kibble. And then he went to the deck to maybe look for a female cat for some romance. The spayed female momcat Ginger let him come up real close and then she busted him across the face with a lightning-strike paw swat. He left after that happened.

Up top left to right is Nasty Mom and Sad Face. Around the platter are Catty Patty, Bosco and Tuxedo. Around the stainless steel "Great Dane" feed dish that's loaded up with tuna, chicken and sardines are Mr. Orange, Ginger and Garfield. Bristol is nearby and trotted up to eat after I went back into the house.

Post subject: Re: Wednesday Night's Cat Dinner
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:03 pm 

:( Too bad about Midnight....maybe next visit from catnappers and Barbara work a strategy for Midnight.

Cat seems lost...friendly, not real big macho Tomcat...on road to getting ruled by his biology... :(