The Original NY Racing Community
SARATOGA - Racing Since 1863
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:56 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Links: Handicapping | General Racing Discussion | Off Topic | Photo Forum
 Post subject: Wednesday Evening's Cat Dinner - 10/3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:01 pm 

It was warm out today. My old street cat buddy Sad Face was staring at me when I snapped this shot and I petted him up well before I went back into the house. I still don't know where he sleeps but he understands that I'm the best human buddy he'll ever have.

Up top second right is Nasty Mom. She was born here and gave birth here but she lives across the street and over a fence or two in a "home" (I'm convinced) simply because she is too clean and plump to be making her living as a street cat. I feed her and love her every day and got her spayed but I wouldn't be thrilled about knowing people that keep her and send her out into the street every morning.

Midnight, the "intact" tom is upper left. Every other cat in this photo has been trapped and neutered by me and cattrapper.org. I feed him and the cats let him eat when he is behaving himself. Yesterday, he got nasty with the small Catty Patty and Sad Face lit into him to protect his granddaughter.

Post subject: Re: Wednesday Evening's Cat Dinner - 10/3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:39 pm 

:D Sad Face looks good as do the crew!

Strange that Midnight is"interested" in a spayed female. Most have been a "power-play"with Catty Patty who is the least dominent cat. No way for TNR to address Midnight? :?

Post subject: Re: Wednesday Evening's Cat Dinner - 10/3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:07 am 

Midnight was chasing Catty Patty when she came over a fence as a "hunter", not a lover. She landed close by where he was standing and he didn't see her coming.